5.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎NB☺︎CB☻︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎NB☺︎CB☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Eric and the other normal boys stand there, shocked at what their eyes were perceiving. The Cute Boys— well, they have cute in the title. Being cute meant doing Aegyo and making everyone either coo or vomit rainbows. Cute boys weren't supposed to do "bad things." They were supposed to make Eric annoyed, not Eric scared.

The Cute Boys were just as shocked at seeing the normal boys than the other way around. Before Eric and the others came, the Cute Boys were joking around, smoking, vaping, drinking beer, and graffiting the walls. They wore either leather jackets or hoodies making them look like Gangsters. It was weird seeing the bright and shiny boys from earlier look dark and dull.

No one said anything. No one wanted to make a single sound. They just stared at each other with wide eyes full of shock. It was dead silent, so silent in fact that a pin could be heard if dropped. It stayed like that until...

"I thought you said the Cute Boys were cute..." Felix blurts out, making everyone's head turn towards him.

"That's because we thought they were..." Soobin responds.

"D-Dongju..." Dongmyeong lets out. He was shocked to see his brother with a cigarette in his mouth, "What's going on?"

"Uh...hi Hyung..." Dongju awkwardly replied, immediately hiding the cigarette behind his back.

"Don't 'hi Hyung' me! What's going on?!? Why are you wearing dark clothing and smoking cigarettes in a hidden alleyway?!?!"

"I thought you hated me...or at least the cute version of me..." the younger twin mutters the last part, but the others still heard.

"I'd rather take the cute version of you than the illegal one!" Dongmyeong shouts. He was flabbergasted and frustrated, but not at his brother. He was mad at himself for not paying more attention to what his brother was doing.

Both Dongmyeong and Dongju didn't want to talk to each other anymore for the time being so Hyunjin spoke up next, "I thought smoking, vaping, underage drinking, and graffiti was bad for people like you!"

Jaemin, who was next to the older, whispers, "Isn't that bad for everyone though?"

Hyunjin smacks the younger on the head and shouts, "Shut up!" making the others snicker.

The area grows silent again and Eric was weirdly the most silent. He knew something was up with the Cute Boys. He knew the day Seungmin glared at him that something was going on with them. He was stoked that he found out their flaws, so much in fact that he wanted to brag in their faces that he had a hunch about everything. But he was also afraid. Afraid because they looked like they were experienced fighters and even Jeno, Sunwoo, and Felix couldn't take them on.