21.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☻︎L

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☻︎L.YY☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

The morning breeze was cool as it brushed past the boys' faces. The 6 a.m. air was no different from the night before. Both caused redness to appear on their faces, their breath to show, and the wind made it difficult to inhale and exhale at a steady rate.

As expected, the gates were open. The boys stood in front of the doors that separated freedom from imprisonment. Hyunjoon let the normal boys enter the building previous to the Cute Boys, not before saying, "I'm sorry this happened..."

It wasn't a needed apology. However it was one that was burdening Hyunjoon's heart as he felt it was his fault the once broken window was now fixed. Eric was about to disregard the apology, but was dragged by Soobin saying they couldn't waste any time.

The boys walk back to their dorms, receiving stares from some of the staff who were in charge of taking care of the kids. It was awkward trying to walk back to their rooms as if nothing happened. School started in over an hour and the boys wasted no time going back to sleep while their uniforms were washing.

Eric had never felt more uncomfortable with his roommate. Usually the boys would talk about their day or bring breakfast from the cafeteria, however Sunwoo never once looked at Eric's direction and left a few minutes before Eric officially woke up.

School looked different once staying longer than needed too. Looking at the halls filled with life and laughter was different once witnessing the quietness at night. The building wasn't cold anymore, and the gym room looked empty without the items that kept the boys alive.

Renjun didn't go to school that day. He was too sick to go, meaning his roommate YangYang left for school on his own. Even though the boys agreed on meeting in secret, YangYang was free to openly talk to Felix as he was his personal translator.

The brown haired was currently waiting for the Australian to meet up and go to their 8th period, Algebra, class together. YangYang was already in front of the classroom as he was quick at showering and raced to his locker to grab his algebra book. However, he expected Felix to already be in their spot, waiting to talk about random memes.

Felix was nowhere in sight, so YangYang concluded the boy was still either showering or drying off. Whatever it was, YangYang patiently waited for his slow best friend while scrolling through his group chat messages. Like usual, Sanha was arguing with Renjun about being stupid and though the Taiwanese wanted to defend his roommate, he didn't want to argue with someone who knew how to fight.

2 minutes turned into 5, then 5 turned into 7, and Felix had still not arrived. YangYang was starting to get a little worried for his best friend who usually would've been there by now. Class was about to start, but the brown haired kept his feet glued to the ground, knowing the Australian was going to arrive there soon.