12.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎L

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎L.FL☻︎L.YY☺︎K.SM☻︎H.HJI☺︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

{3:50 p.m.}

Felix, YangYang, Seungmin, and Hyunjin were sitting in the library, waiting for the foreigner to enter the room. YangYang was hoping the person would've entered earlier so that they could quickly exit the building, however, there were usually some students who took long before exiting the building and no one has ever been locked in before.

However after Yoshinori, the foreigner who asked YangYang for tutoring lessons, didn't show up and abruptly cancelled the lesson, the group, being annoyed by the sudden cancellation, began to pack up their things. The boys were about to leave the building before YangYang immediately remembered that he forgot to return his violin to the band room from his locker.

The quad then makes a pit stop to YangYang's locker before walking over to the club room. Once entering, YangYang immediately beelines it towards the violin shelf to find a suitable place for his "baby." The other three awkwardly stand there, looking at all of the other instruments that were displayed either on the walls or were set up for use.

Felix walks over to one of the guitars displayed on the walls and admires its beauty, "Woah...that one's really pretty! Does anyone play that guitar?"

YangYang looks from the shelf filled with violin cases towards the instrument the Australian was talking about, "Oh Jacob hyung plays that guitar! It's his pride and joy!" the brown haired explains before looking back and trying to figure out where to place his violin.

"Wow that's a really pretty guitar," Seungmin compliments, not taking his eyes off of the sleek acoustic guitar.

"But you're prettier..." Hyunjin says, taking a step closer to the younger. Seungmin glares at him, making the black haired take a step back.

Felix kept admiring the guitar and it's absolute beauty. He loved how the light bounced off of the wood and how there were no smudge marks in sight. He didn't realize he was taking steps back as his eyes were glued to the instrument. The boy then trips on a stool behind him and falls backwards, crashing into a drum set.

The action made a loud clashing noise and everyone turned their heads to the boy they weren't paying attention to. YangYang's eyes widen and immediately helps Felix stand up as his butt was inside of the bass drum.

Felix looks at the mess he's made, especially at the massive hole he created in the bass drum along with the stool. Everything toppled over one another and some cymbals managed to fall off of their stands, "I-I'm so sorry YangYang! I really didn't mean to break it!"