24.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎☺︎CB☻︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
☺︎CB☻︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Hyunjoon has been noticing the changes that occurred recently...

How both groups, normal and cute, have been shifting differently. How YangYang rarely hung out with them. How Renjun hasn't been going to school because of the picture that was being spread around. How Eric hasn't been eating with his friends anymore.

He didn't like the change. He knew it was his fault everything was happening, but if he knew this was going to be the outcome, he would never have persuaded Eric to break into school.

He looks at the pitiful boys and he desperately wanted to change things back to the way it was. Even if it meant Eric, a boy he was interested in, would go back to hating him and the others.

And to top it all off, Hyunjoon still has no clue as to who could've been the ones who stole the 4 missing files. He had an inkling who it could've been...but he hated the thought that it could be them.

He didn't want to assume the worst...so he didn't...

Hyunjoon walks up to his own table and looks at the boys with sorrow in his eyes. He had no energy to show his cute side, so he didn't bother, "YangYang's still not here?"

They all shake their heads and Hyunjoon then turns to Renjun, "You didn't have to come..."

Renjun looks up at the older with tired eyes. Hyunjoon knows the boy had gone through a rough time as even his boyfriends were terrified of him. He wanted to protect the Chinese the most as he was the first to be caught, "I had to...finals are approaching and if I don't make an A..."

The boy's voice falters and Hyunjoon nods his head, already knowing what would happen. Renjun wasn't open about his past as only Hyunjoon knows what really happens behind the scenes of everything.

Hyunjoon turns to look at the table on the other side of the cafeteria. The normal boys table. Felix, Jaemin, Jeno, Dongmyeong, Hyunjin, and Soobin were the only ones sitting at their table, eating today's dish, Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken. The ravenette really wondered where Eric was. What he could've been doing while his friends were all saddened and exhausted.

He hated the feeling of when everything just turned slow. The feeling of burden hitting his heart because he knew he was the cause of everything. He was powerful...and he was scared of said power...

If he wanted to change everything, he had to do it himself...and that was what he was planning to do.

He abruptly stands up, alerting the boys around him, and looks at them with resolute eyes, "I'm going to fix everything." The boys tilt their head in confusion and Hyunjoon continues without explaining what he was talking about, "Meet me in the empty classroom with the broken window. You're in charge of bringing the normal boys as well...I'll see you there."