❥Introduction

"00 LINERS ASSEMBLE!""My god Eric, can you be anymore lame!"

"My god Eric, can you be anymore lame!"

☻︎☺︎☻︎☺︎☻︎☺︎☻︎

♫︎Now playing: Eternally by TXT♫︎
⇆   ↞︎▶︎↠︎   ↻︎
00:00 ○︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 3:25

Welcome to "Don't Trust Cute Boys"

Eric goes to an elite all boys school called Boys of Seoul Secondary School (BSS for short) with his friends. However, his school is divided into a weird way. There are two major groups that rule over the school: the normal boys...and the Cute Boys. Eric and his friends despise them, thinking they could get away with anything just by having a cute personality. But what if one day, Eric and his friends discover that the "Cute Boys" was all just an act.

[WARNING: Book contains underage drinking, smoking, vaping, gangs, death, depressing backgrounds, and swearing. If sensitive over any of these topics, DO NOT READ.]

A/N: I do not own any of these characters, or think they are dating in any way shape or form. Ships are included, but it isn't the main plot of the story.

This book is multifandom so please respect the other groups and fans. Also if there's a group you are unfamiliar with, feel free to check them out!

I've written this story before on a different app (where my wit users at???) however, not only is it bad but I also abandoned the account so I'm moving the story here! If you by any chance have read that wit story, please avoid spoilers in the comments (even though I've improved the story a whole lot) for the users who haven't read it. When you are seeing this, I have most likely deleted the wit account...

I would appreciate it if you would please vote and comment as it would make my day! I hope you enjoy this book, bye!!

Started Writing: March 14, 2021
Finished Writing: February 12, 2022

Published: March 25, 2022
Finished Publishing: July 17, 2022

-Mena ♡︎