Chapter 34

Ellie's pov;

"LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO, LA LA LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO, TOUCH ME LIKE YOU DO, T, T, TOUCH ME LIKE YOU DO!" I put my music on full blast and start singing the loudest I possibly can. My parents were out and it was only me and Harry home so I wasn't bothered.

"Elz, there's someone at the door for you." Harry tells me.

"It is Oli?" I ask excitedly.

"No it's not. I don't know who it is." He replies.

"Oh. Okay then." I say before walking down the stairs.

I open the door and see the person I least expected it to be.

Dylan.

He looks like shit.

His hairs all messy, he has bags under his eyes, and his eyes are all red and puffy.

"You look awful." I tell him. "Courtney's not here. She's at hers."

"I know. I'm here to talk to you." He replies.

"Are you feeling alright?" I ask him.

"I'm fine. Just please let me in." He says exhaustedly.

I move out the way for him to walk in.

"I need your help." He says.

"You need my help?" I say and burst out laughing.

"Dylan O Brien's asking for my help?" I almost cry of laughter.

"You know what, forget it." He snaps, heading towards my front door, and I stop laughing.

"No wait, I'm sorry. I'm just not used to you needing my help. I promise I'll be serious for once." I say honestly.

I hated Dylan for what he did to Courtney, but he really did look in need of help.

"Promise?" He asks.

"I promise." I smile.

"Sit down." I say, pointing to the sofa.

He walks over to it and sits down, and I sit opposite him on the foot rest.

"This is weird for me too you know, I just didn't know who else to go to." He tells me.

"It's okay. You can talk to me." I smile.

"I'm just gonna rant to you, if you get bored at any point, just tell me to stop okay?" His brown eyes bore into mine.

"Go for it." I say.

"I miss her Ellie. I fucked up so bad, I know I did. I told her I was going to the toilet, and I left her there. I didn't go back. My plan was to go back to her, but this other girl came up to me, and she started kissing me. I don't really remember exactly what happened, but I remember that part. That's the only thing I remember. But it must of been really intimate for Courtney to be this mad at me. I don't blame her for being mad at me, because if it were the other way round, I'd kill the guy, and I'd be mad with her. But I love her so damn much, and I don't even know why I did it. She's the only girl I've wanted to be with every second of every day. She makes me a better person. I haven't slept ever since I called her and she told me to stay away from her. I haven't slept, I haven't ate, I've just been sitting there missing her. I just love her so much Ellie." He finishes, and he's crying his eyes out.

I'm completely shocked.

I'm shocked he even came here in the first place, but I'm even more shocked at the fact he's crying over a girl.

I have no idea of what to do, so I just stand up, sit next to him, and wrap my arms around him.

He wraps his arms around me, crying into me, and I'm happy but weirded out at the same time.