Chapter 4

Courtney's pov;

Finally it was Friday.

The week had gone so damn slow. I settled in quite well thanks to my friends, and I had been keeping my grades up which was good.

I was getting my new car on Tuesday after school and I was so excited! I passed my drivers test yesterday, and mum said we could go out and buy a car on Tuesday after school. She was finishing work early for me.

Mum said I could get whatever car I wanted, and that money wasn't an issue. My family weren't poor, but they weren't rich. They were well off. They could afford nice things, which was good in a way, but some people thought I was stuck up because of it.

Our house wasn't tiny, but it wasn't too big. It had 5 bedrooms, 2 which we don't use, every bedroom had an en-suite which i liked a lot.

When we first moved here, I got first pick of the rooms, so I chose one of the smaller rooms. I choose it because it was the only room with a balcony. I loved it, because I could sit out on it and stare up at the stars some nights. I also liked it because I could just climb down and out without using the front door, so it was less effort for me.

It was quite a warm day today, so I chose to wear some blue denim shorts, and a white crop top with the word 'whatever' on it.

I put my long brown hair up in a bun, and just put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara on, as I couldn't be bothered with makeup today. I have to re-do it all tonight anyway because of the party. I slid my glasses on my face, and took my contact lenses out of my draw and put them on my dressing table so I wouldn't forget them tonight.

I sometimes wore my glasses, and sometimes wore contact lenses, depending on what I'm feeling.

Ellie usually picks me up in her range rover every morning, even though it's only a 10 minute walk from where I am. I liked riding to school with her.

I grabbed my school bag and white converses, and went downstairs.

Mum was downstairs getting ready for work as usual.

"Morning mum." I said to her.
"Morning love." She replied.
"So mum, tonight I'm going to come back here with Ellie, grab all my stuff, and then go to hers and go to the party and stay at Ellie's for the night. Is that still alright?" I asked her. "Yes that's fine dear." She reassured me. "Okay cool. See you later then." I said as I hugged her. "BYE ZO!" I shouted up at the stairs. "BYE COURTNEY!" She shouted back.

I walked outside to see Ellie's car already parked up.

"Hey hoe." She said to me as I got in the car. "Hey whore." I replied, and we both smiled.

We both started calling each other 'hoe' and 'whore' the other day. We weren't insulting each other, we were just having a bit of friendly banter😂.

"I bought the new One Direction album." Ellie said. "You bought One Directions new album?" I asked her confused. She's been listening to heavy metal all week, and now she's listening to pop music? This girl never fails to surprise me.

"Yep." She replied, popping the p. "I bought it because my cousin begged me to listen to it, so I did and I actually really like it. I'm not really into a lot of pop, but this I like."
"What's the album called?" I asked her interested. "It's called Four." She replied. "Plus have you seen Zayn Malik? He is pretty damn sexy." She said. "Well duh." I replied and laughed.

We got to school, and my first class was maths. Yay.

I got to my class quickly, and sat at the back as usual.