Chapter 6

Courtney's pov;

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

I went downstairs and saw Dylan putting pancakes on a plate.

"Just in time." He smiled at me. "I was scared I'd have to come jump on you to wake you up." He smirked at me.

I smirked back and sat down. He handed me the pancakes, and I looked at them with a blank expression.

"Got any maple syrup?" I asked him, still tired.

"Ah so you're a maple syrup kind of girl." He smirked. "Of course I have maple syrup." He looked in his cupboard and handed me some maple syrup.

"Thanks love." I half smiled at him.

"You're cute when you're tired." Dylan smirked at me.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

After I'd eaten all the fab pancakes, I went upstairs and remembered that I didn't have any clothes.

"Dylan?" I called from upstairs.

"Yeah?" He said running up the stairs.

"Um I don't suppose you have any clothes I could borrow today?" I said, my cheeks heating up.

He walked over to his drawers, and picked out a pair of sweatpants and wifebeater.

"This is an old t-shirt from when I had no muscles, so it might fit you better." He smirked.

He definitely has muscles, I can say that much. I wonder what his body looks like..... No brain shut up.

"Thanks." I smiled, and he walked out leaving me to get changed.

After I had got changed, I went back downstairs, holding my dress and my shoes.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked Dylan as sweetly as possible.

"Depends what it is." He grinned at me.

"Can you take me to Ellie's to get my stuff, then take me home?" I asked him. I felt a bit rude having to put all of that on him, but I knew Ellie wouldn't be awake at this time, even though it was 9:10 am.

"It's alright if you don't want to." I added, to make sure he knew I wasn't ordering him about.

"No it's fine, of course il take you to Ellie's, and home. But just so were clear, I'm walking you all the way to your front door to make sure no one jumps out of the bush and grabs you." He smirks.

I start to laugh, then he shoots me a serious look and says "I'm being deadly serious.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dylan drove me to Ellie's to grab my stuff, and she wasn't up, so her mum told me to go straight up and get my stuff.

When I walked into Ellie's room, she was hanging of her bed, still in her dress. She had Oli's jacket on which looked cute on her. They were my favourite couple by far.

I thanked Ellie's mum on the way out and got back into the car.

"Got everything?" Dylan asked me, and I nodded.

Dylan put Royal Bloods album on, and I was jamming to it all the way home. They were actually a really good band.

I finally arrived outside my house, and Dylan was being deadly serious. He walked me all the way to my front door.

"You didn't have to do that." I smiled at him.

"I told you I would." He smirked at me.

I knocked at the door hoping Zoe was in, and my mum answered the door.