Chapter 12

Courtney's pov;

I wake up feeling like shit.

I dragged myself out of my bed, and into my shower.

So many thoughts were running throughout my mind.

Why was Dylan so pissed with me?

I put my drink down for like 2 seconds! It could have happened to anyone!

I cut my shower short because I was running late as I got up a bit later today, because I'm just so damn tired.

I shove a pair of skinny jeans on, and a red plaid shirt. I brushed my hair, letting it dry into it's natural beach waves, and put some concealer under my eyes to hide the bags.

I shoved my converses on, grabbed my bag and my leather jacket, and went downstairs.

I saw Zoe laying on the couch watching The Mortal Instruments.

"You alright Zo?" I ask her and she looks up at me.

She looks like shit.

"God you look awful!" I say to her and she laughs.

"Thanks for the moral support Courtney." She smiles. "I'm not feeling well so I'm staying at home today. Mum had to go to work early today, so that's why she's not here." She says to me.

"Okay my love. Did you want anything to eat quickly before I leave?" I ask her.

"No thankyou. But a glass of milk would be nice." She smiles at me.

I get a glass out of the cupboard, pour some milk into it, and hand it to her.

"Thankyou." She smiles again. Her voice is croaky and she looks pale as hell.

"I've got to go now, but I'll see you later Zo." I say and hug her.

"Bye love." She replies, and I grab an apple and walk out the door.

"Heyyyyy!" Ellie shouts at me.

"Jesus Christ Ellie!" I say grabbing my ears. "You trying to make me deaf or something?" I say and she laughs.

"Sorry." She smiles.

"Anyways why are you so happy?" I grin at her and she starts the car.

"Pfft no reason." She grins back.

"YOU FUCKED OLI LAST NIGHT DIDNT YOU?" I shout at her.

"Jesus Christ Courtney! You trying to make me deaf or something?" She mimics me whilst grinning.

"Shut up." I grin back. "You did didn't you?" I asked her again.

"Maybe." She smirks.

"Whore." I say to her whilst grinning and she grins back.

*****************************

I walk into my music room and sat next to Ellie.

"Have you even written your song yet?" I whispered to Ellie.

"No. But Mrs Honey usually stretches deadlines so it's all good." She simply says.

Thank god for that. I thought to myself.

"Now I'm hearing that a lot of people haven't finished their projects yet so you will have the next 2 weeks to finish them because it's spring break soon." She finishes her sentence and everyone cheers at the fact that it's spring break.

Everyone except Dylan. He sits there with a blank expression on his face, staring out of the window.

Everyone starts talking and Ellie suddenly turns to me, her eyes wide and her mouth wide open.