Chapter 7

Courtney's pov;

Ugh Mondays.

I dragged myself out of my bed, and got in the shower.

Once I had finished in there, I walked over to my wardrobe, to pick my outfit for the day.

It was quite warm out, so I picked a pair of high waisted shorts, a crop top, and tied a plaid shirt around my waist.

I grabbed my converses and school bag, and made my way downstairs.

When I got down the stairs, I saw a familiar red head sitting at my kitchen table eating coco pops.

"Oh hey." Ellie greeted me. "Your mum told me to tell you she had to go to work early because her boss wanted her in early or something like that. She also said I could help myself to whatever food I wanted, so I made myself some coco pops and some tea."

"Oh okay. Why are you here so early? I thought you always got up the latest you possibly could?" I asked her.

"Mum was moaning at me because apparently I'm too lazy." She shrugged. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked me and I immediately thought of Dylan.

"Well. When I got to his on Friday, he wanted to see my bruises to see if I was badly hurt, so I showed him them, and we were talking, then he kinda leant in and he kissed me." I felt my cheeks burning up.

"OH MY GOD! HE KISSED YOU?!" Ellie screamed. "YOU DIDNT FUCK HIM DID YOU?"

"If you shut up and let me finish the story." I smirked at her.

"Oh right yeh carry on." She laughed.

"I kissed him back, then we pulled away and all he said was that he shouldn't have done that. Then he let me sleep in his bed, and he slept in the guest room, but during the night I had a nightmare, so I went to see if he was awake, and I told him I had a nightmare, and he told me to get into bed with him, so I did, and we fell asleep cuddling." I beamed at the memory of me and Dylan cuddling.

Ellie's jaw dropped. "He didn't fuck you? All he did was hug you? Oh my god." She said, confusing me.

"Yeah... What's wrong with that?" I asked, needing to know the answer.

"He never just cuddles with girls... He just fucks them and that's it. It's just weird that he seemed to care about you so much... He doesn't care about many girls." She said.

What does that mean? He doesn't care about many girls? But he seemed to care about me?

"Anyways, we better be going or we'll be late." Ellie said, stopping my thoughts.

"Since when do you care about being late?" I smirked at her.

"I don't." She simply replied. "But you do, and I want to see Oli." She smiled.

I got up and shouted up the stairs to Zoe. "ZO DO YOU NEED A LIFT?"
"NAH IM GOOD, IM WALKING WITH MY FRIENDS!" She shouted back. "OKAY BYE!"
"BYE COURTNEY!"
"BYE MINI COURTNEY!" Ellie shouted up the stairs causing us all to laugh.

*************************

When we arrived at school, I left Ellie, and went to my locker. I found my bracelet, with a note attached to it.

The note read;

You left this at mine. Dylan.

Wow. Seemed a bit blunt.

He was probably tired when he wrote it. I thought and slipped the bracelet on my wrist without giving it another thought.

I made my way to my first class. Music.