Chapter 36

Courtney's pov;

"Is Dylan still coming tonight?" Mum asks me, as I make us both a cup of tea.

"Yeh, I think so, I'll text him." I say and hand my mum her tea.

To: My Dylan<3;

You still coming tonight? Mums already on my case;)<3

I press send and set my phone on the table.

"Sit down a minute love, I just want to have a chat with you." Mum says and pats the chair next to her.

I pick my phone and tea up, and sit next to her.

"How long have you been with Dylan?" She asks me.

"Erm nearly a month I think." I reply, and she nods.

"Well you know I already really like Dylan, and he treats you well, but I just want you to be safe." She tells me and I choke on my tea.

"Mum, can we erm not have this conversation please?" I mentally cringe.

"No because I need to talk to you about this at some point dear. You're old enough to make your own decisions, but if you are sexually active with him, please be careful because I know a lot of girls your age get carried away with it, and forget to be safe." She says.

I don't think I should tell her about the time dad nearly caught me in bed with him then.

"Okay mum." I simply say. I don't really want to talk about my sex life with her at 9 in the morning.

Just then my phone vibrates.

From: My Dylan<3;

Aw, your mum loves me that's why;)of course I'm still coming, wouldn't miss it for the world babe<3

"What are you grinning about?" Mum asks me.

I realise I'm grinning about the text I just received.

"Oh nothing, Dylan's still coming." I tell her.

"Oh good. It will give your father a chance to get to know him." She says and I nod.

I put my cup on the side, then walk upstairs.

I notice Zoe's doors slightly open, and I see her kissing someone?

My eyes must be playing up.

I walk into her room and I see her and Harry kissing.

"What the fuck is this?" I say loudly.

They both jump out of their skins, and jump about 10 feet away from each other.

"Oh my god Courtney shh!" Zoe hisses at me.

"How the fuck did you even get in here?" I ask Harry whilst shutting Zoe's door.

"I was here all night." He smirks.

"But.... But I came into your room last night and asked you how you got on with him!" I tell Zoe whilst trying to piece the puzzle together.

"I know. You didn't think I'd have him on full display did you?" She asks me.

"I'm not an ornament." He laughs and so does Zoe.

"I'm not even going to ask anymore, just make sure mum doesn't catch you, or worse dad." I say and leave her room, shutting the door behind me.

Sisters these days. I think to myself.

I enter my room, and walk over to my wardrobe.

I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a black crop top which read 'The 1975'.