Chapter 40

A/N; so a few of you wanted to know what Alex and Josh looked like, so I posted a picture for you:)Josh is the top one, and Alex is the bottom one. I imagine them as Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six, and Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low:) And thank you for 30K reads! When I first started this story off, I didn't think it would get so many reads! So thank you to all my active readers, and if you're not active, become active by commenting and voting!:)

Courtney's pov;

"Courtney!" I hear Zoe scream from her bedroom.

"Ughhh coming!" I shout back.

I drag myself out of bed and walk into her bedroom.

Her clothes were scattered all over the floor, and she was sitting in the middle of a bundle of shoes.

"I don't know what to wear for today!" She whines.

"What's today?" I panic, in case I've forgotten something important.

"I have a date with Harry." She beams.

"Oh." I simply say, relieved that I haven't forgotten anything.

"Help me?" She pouts.

"Fine." I sigh. "Where is he taking you?"

"We're going bowling." She says.

"Wear these." I say and hold up a pair of light blue skinny jeans with rips on the knees.

"With what top?" She asks.

"This." I say and throw her a white t-shirt that said 'Adidas' on the front.

"And shoes?" She asks.

"These." I tell her and hand her, her black Air Max's.

"Thank you!" She squeals and hugs me.

"That's okay." I laugh.

Just then I hear my phone ring from my room.

"That's my cue." I say to Zoe before leaving her room and entering mine.

"Hey babe." I say after picking up.

"Hey gorgeous." He says.

"You free at all today?" He asks me.

"I might be, why?" I ask him.

"Well I wanted to take you out." He tells me.

"Well I might be able to fit you into my busy schedule." I smirk even though he can't see it.

"Well if you're able to fit me in your schedule, I'll pick you up in an hour?"

"Okay babe, see you in an hour." I say before hanging up.

I rush over to the shower and strip before stepping in.

I wonder where we're going? My mind starts a train of different thoughts.

I cut my shower short, and step out before wrapping a towel around my body.

I dry myself off, and put some underwear on.

It's quite warm outside, so I decide on wearing a pair of denim shorts, with a black strappy top. I add my red and black plaid shirt over the top, and put a minimal amount of makeup on.

I let my hair dry naturally, and grab my shoes and phone before going downstairs.

"Hey sweetie." My mum greets me.

"Hey mum." I reply.

"Going anywhere nice?" My dad asks me.

"Just out with Dylan." I tell him and he nods.