Chapter 43

Courtney's pov;

"Courtney, can I borrow Love Actually please?" Zoe asks me.

"Is Harry in your room?" I raise my eyebrow.

"How do you know that?" She asks again.

"Because Harry's favourite film is Love Actually." I smirk.

"Whatever." She smirks back.

"Yeah, it's over there." I point to my dvd rack.

"Thanks love." She says before leaving my room.

I look at the time and it reads 5:29.

I haven't heard from Dylan all day, and I texted him this morning asking if he wanted to come over and he never replied.

I decide to get dressed and go down the shops because I need some gum.

"I'm just going to the shops, I'll be back soon." I shout to my parents before slamming the door.

I stick my earphones in, and put my iPod on shuffle.

I decide to take the long way to the shop, as I needed some fresh air anyway.

I try and call Dylan again, but he doesn't pick up. He's probably sleeping, he does like his sleep.

I enter the shop, and go over to where the gum is.

Just then, I walk into someone, causing them to drop their shopping.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I exclaim and pick their items up off the floor.

"It's alright." I look up to see a tall black haired boy, with shiny hazel eyes.

"There you go." I say, handing his shopping to him.

"Courtney." He says and I'm scared.

"Erm, yeah, that's me, how do you know my name? I don't think I know you...." I say.

"You don't know me. But it says your name on that bracelet you're wearing." He chuckles, and I'm instantly relieved.

"Oh thank god for that. I thought you were some crazy guy." I say and he laughs.

"Well, you know my name, so it's only fair I know yours." I tell him, trying to be friendly because I feel bad for jumping to conclusions.

"Jordy." He replies.

"Is that a nickname or is it your actual name?" I ask him.

"It's a nickname I was given about 4 years ago, and it's stuck with me ever since." He tells me and I nod.

"Well I best go pay for this, I told my parents I was only going to get gum, and they'll be wondering where I am." I laugh.

"Well I hope to see you again soon Courtney." He smiles before walking away.

I pay for my gum and exit the shop.

*******************

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." Zoe tells me.

"Oh my god, that's so cute! What did you say?" I ask her.

"I said yes of course!" She squeals.

"Zoe I'm so happy for you." I tell her honestly.

"Thank you Courtney! How's Dylan?" She asks me.

"I actually don't know. He hasn't answered me all day, so I just figured he was sleeping or something." I tell her and she nods.

"He probably is sleeping, you know how guys are with their sleep." She says and we both laugh.

"Zoe, you know I'm here if you ever need to talk about anything, right?" I tell her.

"Yeah, of course I know that." She says.

"Good, I just want to make sure I'm here for you if you need me."

"And I'm here for you if you need me."

"Thank you Zoe." I say and hug her.

"What do you say we snuggle up in my bed and watch Mean Girls?" I say and she nods eagerly.

A/N; I know this might be quite short, but the next chapter will be longer, as it's the last chapter of the fanfic. I'm sad that it's coming to an end, but I guess it had to happen one day! Vote and comment:)