Chapter 16

Dylan's pov;

I woke up smiling because I remembered I had a date with Courtney today.

I went downstairs to find my da- um the person who had sex with my mum to make me sitting on the sofa watching football.

"Mark?" I say.

"Dylan, er hello." The twat says awkwardly.

"Why are you here?" I straight up ask him.

"Well I do live here son." He laughs.

Son. I'm not your son.

"Just thought you'd be out getting drunk as usual." I stared at him.

"Oh come on son, give your old man a break." He says to me and I scoff.

"A break? You want a fucking break? You've had a break ever since I was born!" I raise my voice at him.

"I know, and I'm sor-" He starts to say but I cut in.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. You're only sorry because your drinking buddies are all busy, and you want company. You don't give a shit about me. You're never even here! If you didn't want a child then why have me? I'm fucked up because of you. You care more about drink than me! So don't you fucking dare say you're sorry. Oh, and I'm not your fucking son. You can get the fuck out of this house now, since you're never here, you may as well move out full fucking time." I spit.

How dare he? He's not my dad. He never has been, and he never will be.

"Come on son don't be like that." He smiles.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW BEFORE I LOSE MY FUCKING TEMPER!" I screamed at him, and he actually looked afraid of me. Lol what a pussy.

"Oh er sorry Dylan, I didn't mean to cause a fight, you're right I'll leave. Goodbye." He said, and with that he left.

Thank fucking god.

I decide to not let that encounter with my sperm doner effect the rest of my day, and eat some coco rocks.

I remember Courtney buying coco rocks when we went shopping for food for my house, because they're her favourite cereal, and to my surprise they actually tasted pretty good.

Once I had finished my breakfast, I went upstairs to get changed.

I got my shirt out of closet, and put it on.

I then slipped my skinny jeans on, whilst smiling because Courtney thought I looked hot in them.

I was going to pick her up round about 11, and we were going to an early lunch, then we were going to spend the rest of the day at hers, and I was going to sleep round, as her parents weren't there.

That reminded me, I needed to pack an over night bag, because I certainly wouldn't wear her clothes to bed, like she does mine.

*********************************

"So, where are we going?" Courtney asked me, whilst singing along Bring Me The Horizon.

"It's a surprise." I smirk at her.

"Oh shit wait, we're listening to Bring Me The Horizon, does that mean we're stuck up?" She says and I look at her confused.

"Sorry, inside joke." She smiles.

She's crazy.

Courtney's pov;

"This is beautiful Dylan!" I exclaim.

We arrived at a really pretty restaurant.

The inside was based on a modern interior, and it had a really cosy feel to it.