Chapter 21

Courtney's pov;
I woke up to Zoe's rather loud music, and singing.

"I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY, AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME!"

Ugh Taylor Swift. I've never really liked her.

I dragged myself outta bed, and walked into her room.

She was dancing in front of her mirror singing.

"I guess mums out then?" I shouted and she turned around and started to piss herself laughing.

"Was you watching me dance?" She says whilst laughing.

"Yeah, I loved it." I grinned at her.

I went back into my room, and heard her music stop, then heard her run down the stairs, probably to watch tv.

I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

I strip down and step into the shower, the hot water feeling like heaven on my back.

I only stay in the shower for about 10 minutes, and once I'm finished I hop out and wrap a towel around my body.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk straight over to my wardrobe.

I look through my clothes to decide what to wear.

"Or you could wear nothing." A voice says behind me and I rapidly turn around to see Dylan standing there smirking.

"DYLAN! Oh my god how did you get in?!" I yelled and grabbed my bed covers and wrapped myself in it, even though I had a towel on.

"Through there." He pointed at my bedroom door.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Zoe kindly let me in." He smiled. "You don't have to wrap yourself up, I've seen it all before." He smirked.

"Shut up." I said, remembering I was annoyed with him for bringing up the 'Zack' topic on Friday.

"COURTNEY! IM GOING OUT WITH KAYLEIGH, IS THAT OKAY?!" I heard Zoe shout up the stairs.

"YEH THATS FINE, JUST BE BACK BEFORE IT GETS DARK!" I shout back and I hear the door slam.

Our neighbourhood is quite friendly and nothing really goes on here, so I wasn't worried about her being out with her friends. Plus she'll be 14 in a few weeks.

"So why are you even here?" I asked Dylan, whilst taking off the bed covers, and just standing there in my towel.

"I wanted to talk to you." He says.

"Go on then." I say whilst turning around and looking at my clothes again. I suddenly felt a lot more comfortable and I let my towel drop, exposing my back and bum to Dylan.

I couldn't see his facial expressions, but I knew they were priceless, because I'm not usually this full on.

I look in my underwear drawer, and pick out a Lacey black pair, and slid them on.

I then chose a matching bra, and put that on as well.

"Well?" I turned around to see Dylan's mouth wide open.

"Don't catch flies." I grinned at him.

I turned around to pick out some clothes, when suddenly I felt Dylan's hands scoop me and up, and throw me onto the bed.

He laid on top of me, staring into my blue eyes.

We were both breathing really heavy, until Dylan spoke up.

"As much as I'd love to take you here and now, I actually came here to talk to you." He said, and I knew what he was talking about.

"Or we could just forget why you came over and here, and fuck?" A devilish grin spread across my face.