Chapter 15

Courtney's pov;

I woke up in an empty bed, and I instantly remembered what happened last night.

I smile at the memories, and walk over to his closet.

I pick out a plain white t-shirt and pull it over my head.

I walk downstairs and see Dylan cooking me breakfast.

"I've lost count the amount of times you've cooked me breakfast." I say and he turns around and walks over to me.

"Morning beautiful." He says and kisses my forehead.

My heart flutters at his action.

"What are you cooking?" I asked him curiously.

"Ham and cheese toasties." He says and I smile.

"Yum." I reply.

I walk over to his kettle and boil it.

I look over to him and he smirks.

"What are you smirking about?" I ask.

"You've only been in this house 3 or 4 times and you're already making stuff yourself. I'm also smirking because I know you're gonna make yourself a cup of tea, and that's such a British thing to do." He says.

"Well I feel comfortable with you." I admit. "And that's so stereotypical of you. I know loads of Americans who drink tea." I say and he smirks.

"Like who?"

"Um Ellie?" I say and he laughs.

"Ellie's not even human so she doesn't count." He says and I laugh.

"Hey that's my best mate you're talking about." I say to him.

"Sorry. She's just a very odd girl." He says and I agree with him. She is odd, but that's what makes her, her.

"Well I'm making you tea as well." I say to him and he shrugs.

"Go for it."

**************************

After finishing our ham and cheese toasties and drinking about 5 cups of tea each, I decide that I need to do something productive with my life.

Just then my phone vibrates.

From: Ellie<3;
Hey girl. I'm so sorry but I can't go shopping with you today. I totally forgot I was going to Oli's parents place for dinner. I'll definitely do something with you soon though. Sorry again, love youuu<3

"Godammit." I said.

"What's wrong babe?" Dylan says and my stomach flips because he called me babe.

"Ellie was meant to be going shopping with me today, but she forgot that she had plans with Oli, so now I have to go by myself." I say. I don't mind going by myself, but I would have liked the company.

"What about your little sister?" He asks me.

"She's gone to a press conference with my mum for the next 2 weeks." I say and he smirks.

"Well, I could go with you?" He offers.

My eyes widen.

"You want to come shopping with me? Clothes shopping?" I say.

"Well clothes shopping isn't my favourite thing to do in my spare time, but I don't want you to be lonely." He admits.

"Let's go then." I smirk.

**********************************

We had to go back to mine first, so I could get changed, then we went to the mall.