Chapter 39

Dylan's pov;

I'm glad I sorted everything out with Tyler, because it made my life easier knowing that's he's not trying to destroy it.

I told Courtney that we had a chat and she was happy that I'm making the effort.

She has made plans with our group that we should all go watch a movie, then go for pizza.

I think Tyler might be a part of our group now, which I don't mind anymore.

"I'll see you tonight babe." I say to Courtney, and kiss her.

She kisses me back, then we both pull away.

"Laters baby." She says before walking away.

I walk to my car and get in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream.

"Hey." Ellie smiles.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAR?!" I scream, still in shock.

"Theres no need to shout, I'm not deaf." She grins. "I'm here because I need a ride home."

"Why don't you get Oli to take you back?" I ask her, slowly recovering from the shock.

"Because he took his bike to school today." She simply says.

"Wait, how did you get to school today?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I walked. But I can't be bothered to walk home. Plus I needed to talk to you anyway so I just thought I'd catch a ride home with you." She smiles.

"How does Oli put up with you?" I sigh and start the engine.

"Don't be rude." She smirks.

"Just tell me what you wanted to talk to me about." I tell her.

"What should I get Oli for his birthday?" She asks me, and I nearly open the door and throw her out of it.

"Right. Let me get this straight. You get into my car and nearly give me a heart attack, just to ask me what to get your boyfriend for his birthday?" I say.

"Exactly." She simply says.

"I think I might just throw you out my car." I smirk at her.

"You can try. I'll cut your dick off mate." She says and I laugh.

"When's his birthday?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, he's already had it this year, it's March 20th." She says and I choke on air.

"His birthdays not for another 8 months!" I say, really confused.

"I know, I was just thinking about it the other day, and well you're a boy, so I thought I'd ask you." She says.

I pull up at her house, and stare at her.

"Ellie. You are going to cause me a lot of stress issues if you keep continuing to confuse me with these weird subjects you come up with in your mind." I say to her and she laughs.

"Lol, joke his birthdays not March 20th. Thanks for the ride." She says and gets out my car.

That girl will always confuse me.

I drive back to my house, and get ready for tonight.

Courtney's pov;

I get home, and go straight upstairs to decide what to wear tonight.

Me, Ellie and the guys were all going to watch a movie and then grab some pizza.

Dylan told me he had sorted everything out with Tyler, which made me happy because Tyler seems like a nice guy.