Until we Meet Again.

"You done?" Katsuki asked gesturing to Deku's empty bowl

Deku nodded with a smile.
"Uh, yea. Thank you, that was really good."

He got a grunt from Bakugou he as took the bowl to wash the dishes.

Now that Deku was focusing on the other he noticed just how buff the guy was. That's expected of a Pro Hero, but Bakugou was also lithe. Boy, did that tank top and those sweatpants leave nothing to the imagination. Nothing.

The dick print that Deku saw when he was sitting next to Bakugou on the couch, was huge. Like bigger than Deku's ever encountered. It had to be at least seven inches and that was in it's flaccid state. Which means there's a possibility that it would be eight or nine inches erect.

The things he would do just get railed by that monster cock. This would be one of the times he would actually be elated to get pounded into the nearest surface by a stranger.

Deku doesn't kiss and tell. He sure wouldn't tell anyone that Dynamight fucked him silly, he wouldn't want to. Not because Deku would be afraid to, but because he would want to keep that knowledge all to himself.  He was selfish that way, but people are also assholes and would use it against Bakugou.

Whether the man actually did something with Deku or not, just the knowledge that a prostitute was at his house would be enough to get the tabloid's imagination going wild and Deku knew that.

However, he would happily get on his knees and suck the cheesiest cock in the world for a peek at a naked Dynamight. Even just to see him shirtless and run a scarred hand over those rippling abs that he would gladly lick the salty sweat off of. Deku would give anything. Literally anything, even his All Might collection that he's spent years acquiring.

"I'm going to take a shower you can do whatever you want." Katsuki said knocking Deku out of his very inappropriate thoughts

"O- Okay." Deku stuttered eyes focusing on Bakugou

Katsuki frowned for a moment.
"Whatever." He shook his head then walked from from the kitchen to the stairs that led to the second floor

Deku watched him ascend the dark tented wooden stairs, disappearing into the upper part of the house.

He worriedly chewed his bottom lip as he still sat on the bar.
"Actually... what if he thinks I might try to steal something. I'll just go sit in his room." Deku muttered to himself

He hopped off the barstool and walked up the stairs to Bakugou's room which he remembered how to get to from earlier.

Deku approached his door quietly and listened to see if Bakugou was in the shower or not.

He heard the quiet hum of running water and carefully stepped into the room.

Deku made his way to the bed that felt as soft as it looked. A blush came up to his cheeks as he rubbed his hand carefully across the black fabric.

This was Dynamight's bed, he was going to sit on the Dynamight's bed. The world would never believe him.

He sighed softly and smiled.
"If nothing else, at least I get to spend time with him. It's honestly nice that I don't have to do anything sexual for a change."