Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Deserve

-----

Life is unfair when it comes to justice.

Life is unfair when it comes to money.

Life is unfair when it comes to power.

Life is unfair in overall. Nothing can't change my mind because I, a victim, witnessed how unfair life is.

I'm a rape victim. I got raped by three men. I innocently went to a celebration party because of my friend's promotion. I politely accepted all the drink they gave to me, not knowing how the night will end. I was drugged which made them too easy to take me to their place. They raped me when I was begging them to stop. They raped me while I was so hopeless lying under them, silently crying and praying to them to stop. I got drugged before I got raped.

And the reason why I experienced that? Because of a woman who's attracted to my husband. A man who already has a wife and a child. She's attracted to the man who's clearly already a off-limits. She was aware of that. She knows that he's already contented to his life which made her paid three men to put a stain on his wife's name, me.

Love can really makes people gone insane. I already witnessed that when I saw my best friend ran away and hid her child from his father when she learnt something about him. She loves him. She loves that she's willing to hide all the negative sides of him. Lance having a child will make his life worse. Sam hid Laze for Lance's sake.

I witnessed how my best friend fought his love against his mother. He didn't listen to his mother for the first time in his life for his love. For his girl. Andrea was the reason why Miguelito felt his freedom. His love for her will always be good and bad. Bad because his situation with his mother was a disaster. Good because for the first time in his life, he made a decision that he really wants.

I must say, love can really make people gone insane. And I'm one of them.

I may not be the best wife in the world, but I know I love him enough to understand him in every way like how he understands me everytime. I may not be the best mother in the world, but I know I'm doing my best to raise my child with all love and care that I can give. I love them both. I love them so much that I'm willing to accept all their flaws with my whole heart because that's what family is. That is what love can do.

I pursed my lips as I watched my mother wiped her tears while looking at me. We were outside the church, where Grayson and I will get married again for our wedding anniversary. Grayson wants to celebrate our wedding anniversary by getting married again.

But this time, we're both know and sure that we love each other. That we're marrying because we love each other. Nothing else. Not in any different reason. Just because of love. Just love.

Grayson loves me... And I love him too. We love each other and that is enough reason to marry each other again.

Hindi ko lang alam kung bakit pero mas umiyak pa ngayon si Mommy kaysa noong unang beses kong ikinasal kay Grayson. Si Daddy naman ay kalmado lang pero alam kong kanina pa siya umiyak dahil namumula pa rin 'yung mga mata niya.

"Ruby, tumigil ka na sa kakaiyak, pwede ba?" Marahang suway ni Daddy kay Mommy na simaan lamang siya ng tingin.

"Samuel, manahimik ka dahil kung gusto kong umiyak, iiyak ako!" Asik ni Mommy na siyang dahilan upang magkaroon ng maliit na ngiti sa mga labi ko.

Narinig ko ang pag-buntong hininga ni Daddy dahil sa sinabi sa kaniya ni Mommy. Wala na siyang sinabi pa at hinayaan na lang si Mommy na umiyak nang umiyak hanggang sa mag-simula na ang kasal.