Chapter 1

Olivia was always a heavy sleeper. She blames her mom for that.

She's a crazy, fun girl with long brown and blonde ombré hair. Olivia has major OCD and is crazy about the way she looks. She spends up to 15 minutes doing her makeup in the mirror nowadays.

Olivia's P.O.V:
Waking up is my least favourite part of the day. Especially when u have to get up at 6:30am..... urghhh! 'Why the fuck do I have to get up at 6:30!' She thought out loud. 'I'm just need five more minutes sleep, I was up till 1 last night reading fanfics.' She said as she dozed off.

Alex's P.O.V:
'I love mornings' Thought Alex as she got up and checked her phone. 'HOLY FUCK!' Screamed Alex. 'ALEXANDRA MAY OAKLEY! DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE IN MY HOUSE!' Screamed her mother. 'Sorry mom, its ju-' 'I am not in the mood for excuses Alexandra!' Said her mom cutting her off. 'Okay sorry mom' she replied as she switched off her phone. I need to get ready fast holy shit, i cant wait to tell Olivia the news! Then she grabbed her phone and called Liv.

Olivia's P.O.V:
*Liv's phone rings*
'AAAARHHH' Sreamed Liv as she was woken up with a startle. 'What a bitch! She woke me up!' noticing that it was Alex calling her. 'urghh gotta love her' she thought as she picked up her phone
'You bitch I was sleeping!' Said Liv. 'You do realise it's 7:30? Right' Said Alex. Shit! Thought Liv. Her bus comes at 7:50 so she has 20minutes left to get ready. 'Fuck man, be quick about it, i has 20 minutes to get ready!' 'Alright, I'll tell you at school, okay?' Said Alex. 'Okay thanks babe, cya' she replied, ' Bye' replied Alex and hung up.