Chapter 14

Olivia's P.O.V

-

Yesterday had gone so slow. I was so excited yet nervous for today. I wanted Ashton to tell us what was happening today so bad but he wouldn't spill.

'What's the time mister wolf?!' I yelled out to Alex.

'TIME FOR ME TO FUCKING EAT CAUSE I'M STARVING.' She yelled back, laughing over her comment.

'No really what's the time?' I said walking towards her.

'10:30' Alex replied.

'Oh my god how slow is it going to take?' I sighed.

'Too slow.' Alex answered.

I wasn't as nervous for today as I was yesterday, although I am still pretty nervous.

'I wonder where he's taking us?' Alex asked. 'I guess he's taking us bowling or something.'

'No, I think he's taking us to the aquarium.' I suggested.

'Hmmm.' Alex said 'I wonder.

I spent the next twenty minutes browsing the internet. After that I had a long shower.

By the time I had finished that it was 11:00.

I then did my hair, with Alex helping me with the ends again.

After this I put on my makeup, kinda the same as yesterday.

'Okay it's 11:20' I said to myself. 'It's going to be a fun day, you'll see.'

I walked into my room and looked through my suitcases. I remember Ashton saying wear something casual and snug, it was a cold day anyway. I eventually picked out my navy blue jean leggings, a long sleeve black fleecy top and my vans, topping it off with a black beanie over my straightened and left out hair.

Alex was wearing black tights, a white fleecy top and black and white converse. Her hair was straightened and left out like mine.

'You look good' I smiled.

'So do you.' She smiled back.

We here knocking on the door.

Me and Alex look at each other and silently squeal.

We walk towards the door and open it.

'Hi girls!' Ashton smiled and hugged us both.

Ashton was wearing a plain black long sleeve top, blue jeans, black and white converse and the most adorable red beanie.

'Hi Ash!' We said.

'You look great Ash!' Alex smiled.

'You do too' Ashton blushed.

Awe! Ashton was blushing! It was so cute!

'Hi Liv, hi Alex.' Luke smiled.

Luke was wearing navy blue jeans, leather converse and a black and grey stripped sweater. He looked adorable.

I loved Luke's smile. It's honestly my favourite thing about him, well other than his laugh.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and Alex, one by one. I noticed he hugged me a little longer than he hugged Alex.

Alex looked so confused. I shrugged and just took in the moment.

I looked at Luke who was looking at Ashton mouthing something.

I think it was something like 'one chance' but I don't know. I don't even know what it's supposed to mean.

'Come on lets go.' I smiled.