Chapter 7

Olivia's P.O.V

The train ride was so boring. All we did was sit there on our phones in silence. Not saying anything. I was really tired to, but I can't sleep on trains. I've watched too many movies and I get very worried.

Finally we get off the train after hours worth of being on it. I grab my suitcases and hire a taxi. The hotel was only a 5 minute drive down the road anyway so it won't cost me much.

I pay the driver and hop in. There was a lot more traffic then I expected, where was everyone going at 8pm? Oh well.

We arrive at the hotel. There is so many people crowding around it, mostly girls and photographers.

This can't be right? They weren't supposed to come till later? Was there a change in plans?

I hop out of the taxi, with Alex following behind me. We walk towards the front door and I see flashes behind me. Why are they taking photos of us? We are nobodies!?

I walk inside with Alex behind me 'what was that all about?' Asks Alex

'I don't know.' I respond. 'Whatever it was it was weird.'

'I agree' she says.

We walk up to the front desk.
'Hello how can I help you?' The front desk lady asks.

'We have booked in a room under Peters.' Says Alex.

'Oh yes, here you are!' Says the lady passing our room key. 'You are on the 3rd floor.'

'Thank you very much' Says Alex.

'My pleasure' the lady responds, smiling back at us.

'I don't know about you but I need to go to the bathroom really bad.' Alex quietly says to me. 'Can you mind my stuff for a few minutes?'

'Okay' I quietly laugh 'I will.'

'Thanks' she says walking off to the bathroom.

I suddenly could hear girls squealing with delight outside. OMG 5SOS ARE OUTSIDE THE HOTEL! Okay calm down Liv, breathe.

A few moments later Calum and Michael walk through the hotel doors. Wow. They look so good in real life. I was just trying not to scream.

I sit there on the lounge, waiting for Alex to come back. When I see Ashton and Luke walk in my jaw just drops. They were so....perfect. Luke was very tall, he looked really annoyed too. He was biting on his lip ring. Wow, him and Ashton were so hot in real life. They head over to the front desk where Calum and Michael were standing.

Alex walks out from the bathroom with her eyes glued to the boys. Her jaw drops and she points at them silently laughing. I then mouthed the word 'I know'. She started walking towards me when Calum and Michael walked past her and over towards the elevators. Calum brushed against Alex when he walked by. I could tell Alex was about to shit her pants.

I picked up our suitcases and walked over to the elevator. I clicked on the button to make it come down to the floor we were on and turned around and watched Luke. Wow, he was amazing. He stood there facing the lady at the front desk. He looked as good from the back as he did from the front.

I heard the ding of the elevator and turned around, hoping inside. Alex followed close behind me. The doors started to close. 'Hold the doors open' Luke yells out.

HOLY SHIT! HE'S TALKING TO ME, HE'S GOING TO BE IN THE ELEVATOR WITH ME! REMEMBER TO BREATHE LIV!

I clicked the button to open the doors and he walked inside. 'Thanks' he mumbled. 'It's okay' I say really quietly.