Chapter 17

Olivia's P.O.V
-
After finding out that we were going to be staying with Luke and Ashton I was thrilled. I was happy for Alex for going out with Ashton.

'So have you guys seen Calum and Michael lately?' I asked.

'Not really, we had a fight with them earlier but we are good now.' Ashton said.

'Oh' I said.

'Yeah.' Ashton said. 'Oh Luke how are you?'

Luke shook his head and walked off into his room.

'Oh shit.' Ashton said.

'What is it.' I asked.

'I can't I just- I'll be right back.' Ashton quickly said and ran off into the room.

I looked at Alex with concern in my eyes.

'No Luke' Ashton yelled from the other room. 'You didn't just.'

Alex and I walked by Luke's door, peaking in. Luke was facing away from the door with Ashton sitting next to him. 'Why did you do this.' Ashton said holding out Luke's arm.

I looked closer, there was red lines all over his arm, some were still bleeding.

'No.' I whispered and I ran off into my room.

'Liv' Alex yelled out to me.

I sat on the bed and started crying.

Alex walked into our room.

'Hey what's wrong?' She said.

'L-L-Luke' I sniffed. 'He's de-depressed.' I started crying even harder.

_______________________________

Luke's P.O.V
-
'Why did you do it?' Ashton asked.

'I-' I was cut off from Alex, I overheard her yell out 'Liv'.

'I hate myself.' I sighed. 'There's nothing to it.'

'Don't say that.' Ashton sighed. 'please don't say that.'

'I can't.' I sighed.

I heard someone crying from the other room and I got up, and walked towards the girls room. I stood by the door and peaked in, so they wouldn't see me.

'Liv he's going to be okay.' Alex nurtured Liv.

'I can't live without him, I can believe it.' Liv was crying.

'He'll make it through whatever he's going through' Alex said.

'But what if he doesn't, I like Luke heaps. He's amazing and I don't want Luke to have to live with all the grief. It's unfair for him, I just want him to be happy.' She cried putting her face in her hands.

'I do too.' Alex sighed. 'it's unfortunate.'

'It's not unfortunate, it's devastating. He hides it so well, I can't believe it, I would never have guessed. I just can imagine the pain and suffering he is going through.' She sighed.

'He'll be okay.' Alex hugged Liv.

I pulled away from the door and leaned up against the wall.

She cares about me?

I heard Liv start to cry again.

Should I tell her?

After a few seconds of deciding I walked inside.

'Um, Alex.' I said.

They both turned around and looked at me. Liv's eyes were red and her cheeks were puffy. She had dry tears stuck to her face.