Chapter 9

Olivia's P.O.V.

My eyes began to open, everything was still blury. I was lying down on a bed. I think I'm in my hotel room, at least I thought that until I heard someone speak.

'Hey, are you okay?' The person said, who was sitting next to me on the bed.

'I think so, where am I' I asked.

'Your in my hotel room. You kind of passed out in the club, so I carried you here. I didn't want to leave you there.' The stranger said. Everything was still a blur, I couldn't see his face.

'When my fucking eyes aren't blurry I'm leaving. I don't even know you.' I said, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

'Oh really?' He laughed.

I opened my eyes and blinked a bit. My vision slowy started to kick in. I then looked at the stranger.

'WHAT THE FUCK?' I yelled jumping back onto the bed frame. 'L-Luke?' I looked at him with disbelief.

'What?' Luke asked.

'W-W-What are you doing?' I say nervously.

'Saving your ass.' He replied sounding annoyed. 'By the way thanks for the thank you and shit.'

'B-B-But it's you? Why the hell would you save a nobody, aka me?' I say.

'I'm starting to ask myself that question.' Luke muttered, rolling is eyes and walking towards the bathroom.

His words felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart. 'Thanks I guess.' I muttered.

He stopped, turned his head and looked at me for a second. Then he continued to walk to the bathroom.

I was still kind of shocked that I was in Lucas Robert Hemmings's hotel room. I pulled out my phone with 9 missed calls and 10 texts from Alex. Shit. Is she still at the party?

Olivia: Sorry dude, I'm at the hotel. Just come in and I'll explain everything.

I waited for a few moments.

Alex: No ur not! I'm in the hotel room. Where the fuck are you?

Olivia: Next door...

Alex: NO WAY! Okay I'll come in a sec. :))))

I switched off my phone and observed my surroundings. Ashton was sitting on a chair in the kitchen, watching me.

'Are you okay? Luke told me everything.' Ash said.

'I'm fine Ashton, thanks.' I smiled.

'I prefer if you called me Ash.' He smiled. 'And what's your name?'

'Okay Ash. My name is Olivia, but everyone calls me Liv.'

'That's pretty.' He smiled, making my cheeks burn.

'I'm very surprised you know.' Ash stated.

'Why?' I wonder.

'Luke doesn't normally just "save" people, I don't know what it is.' Ash says.

'I apreciate you making me feel better, but, you heard him. He said he was wondering why he helped me in the first place.' I sigh.

'I'm not lying, he only said that because he's been moody ever since what happened with-' Ash stopped.

I raised an eyebrow.

'I shouldn't have said that.' Ashton frowned.

This was a mystery I needed to uncover. What happend? The only thing I can do now is wonder.