Chapter 36

Olivia's P.O.V
-
'MUM! DAD!' I squealed, opening the front door to see my mum and dad standing there.

'I've missed you so much honey.' They smiled.

'I missed you guys too.' I smiled back, hugging them both.

'OMG MY SISTER IS FAMOUS!' Paige squealed, wrapping her arms around me.

'Very funny.' I laughed.

'No but your the new member of 5SOS!' Paige said.

'I know.' I giggled. 'How did you find out?'

'It's all over social media, it's even in the paper. You are so famous now.' She told me.

'Really.' I Rose an eyebrow.

'Yep. How's Calum?' Paige asked.

'I don't know, you ask him.' I chuckled, moving out of the doorway.

Luke and Calum were going to be staying at my house for the night and Ashton and Michael were staying with Alex and Felicity. Then tomorrow we were all driving off to Sydney to visit the boys families.

'Hi Paige.' Calum blushed.

'Hi Cal.' she blushed back.

'Me and Luke are going to leave you to so you can talk.' I smirked, grabbing Luke's hand.

'Liv!' Calum blushed.

I let go off Luke's hand and walked over to Calum.

'Don't make me tell her.' I whispered into his ear.

'I will tell her.' he smiled in response.

'Good.' I say back and hugged him.

Calum hugged me back. 'good luck.' I giggled.

'Thanks.' He laughed.

I ran upstairs with Luke and flopped down on my bed. Luke seemed a bit down, I didn't understand what's up with him.

'Are you okay Luke?' I asked him.

'Yeah.' he said a bit too quickly.

'Oh shit, is it because I hugged Cal?' I ask again.

'No, definitely not.' He smiled. 'I want you to have a good relationship with your new band mates.'

'Okay, then what is it?' I say.

'It's just, I'm worried I won't be able to spend my life with you.' Luke sighed.

'Luke, of course you will, I love you.' I tell him.

'I love you too.' He smiled.

I leaned in and started to kiss him hungrily, he of course kissed me back. He Placed some small kisses on my neck, making me let out a long moan.

I enjoyed these make out sessions with Luke. It's hard to believe that 5 months ago I was sitting in the lobby of a hotel watching Luke walk in.

'Liv! Luke! Dinner!' My mum called out.

I pulled off Luke's lips and groaned. 'We are coming mum.' I called back.

'We'll finish this later.' Luke smirked, pecking my lips.

'Okay.' I giggled as we ran downstairs.

At the table I sat next to Luke. Calum sat with Paige on the opposite side of the table and mum and dad were at the ends.

'So...?' I smirked to Cal.

'Yes, yes I asked her.' He blushed.

'What did you say?' I looked at Paige.

'Yes.' she smiled.

'Awe!' I cooed, grabbing Luke's hand which was under the table.

'What is this about?' My mum looked at me.

'I'm confused.' Dad rose an eyebrow.

'Well Calum's my boyfriend now.' Paige smiled to our parents.

'How sweet.' My mum smiled back.

'Make sure you take care of her.' Dad looked at Calum.

'I will sir.' Calum smiled, intertwining his fingers with Paige's.

'The same goes for you young man.' Dad turns to look at Luke.

'I promise.' He smiles, kissing my temple.

_______________________________

Dinner was a huge success. My parents mostly talked to me and the two boys about the band. They were exceptionally proud of me.

After dinner Luke and I headed back upstairs and sat on my bed, starting to browse on our phones.

Of course the first thing I did was open up Twitter. I had completely forgotten to change my username, so I changed it to 'Olivia5SOS'. I decided to keep my username as 'oliviagreen' on Instagram as the other boy's usernames were their full names...well except for Luke's...

Most of the fans were really supportive. They actually loved the fact that there is a girl (aka me) in 5SOS, As surprising as it sounds, it's true.

'Oi Liv.' Luke looked at me.

'What is it?' I asked.

Do you know there is already heaps of fan accounts for you?' Luke smiled.

'Very funny.' I laughed, rolling my eyes.

'No seriously, look!' He smiled, showing me his phone.

Low and behold there where a stack of usernames for the accounts, one of them was 'oliviagreenismyqueen' which made me laugh.

'They all call you 'mum' and 'my queen'.' Luke giggled.

'Really?' I asked.

'Yep.' He smiled.

'Wow.' I laughed.

I got on my phone and started to follow some of the fan accounts. Sometimes I would get a notification from the account saying something along the lines of 'OMG OLIVIA GREEN JUST FOLLOWED ME! ILY!'.

I always told myself that if I ever became famous, which I didn't expect to ever happen, I would try and notice and comment on fan's accounts. I remember as a kid I always would comment on Katy Perry's account, just so she could notice my existence.

I got a Twitter notification as I was going through my Instagram. I was a tweet from Luke.

I looked up from my phone and looked at Luke, who was innocently smiling at me.

'What did you do?' I rolled my eyes, laughing slightly.

'Nothin.' He chuckled.

'Lucas.' I sighed.

'Olivia.' He mocked me.

I opened up Twitter to reveal a picture of me. I was smiling and looking down at my phone.

'Lucas.' I groaned.

'What?' He laughed.

I quickly took a photo of him and posted it on my Twitter.

'Payback.' I giggled.

'Oh shoosh.' He smirked, walking towards me and gently pushing me onto my bed.

We gently started to make out. It began to become a little bit sloppier the longer we kissed.

I pulled away for a second, placing my forehead on his.

'I love you so much.' I whispered.

'I love you more.' He whispered back.

'I love you most.' I say, pecking his lips.

AN:
Sorry bout the shitty ending...
I think I'll be ending the book at chapter 40, I will be posting an epilogue though.

Do u guys like the book? I hope u do.

Thanks for voting guys

-Natasha x