Chapter 19

Olivia's P.O.V
-
'We need to go over Michael and Cal's apartment to ask them if you can sing as the opening act.' Ashton said. 'And Luke, it's about time you, Michael and Calum made up.'

'I don't know.' Luke said.

'Come on Luke, they are you band mates.' I said.

'Oh fine. But only for a little bit.' Luke playfully rolled his eyes.

'Yay!' I said, wrapping my arms around Luke.

'Come on let's go, before I change my mind.' Luke chuckled.

Ashton, Alex, Luke and I all walked next door. Ashton knocked on the door and Calum opened it.

'Yes?' Calum asked.

'We need a band meeting.' Ashton said.

'Oh okay, come in.' Calum answered.

We all walked in and sat on the living room couches. Luke and I on one, Ashton and Alex on another and Michael and Calum on the one next to us.

'What is it?' Calum asked.

'Well.' Ashton started. 'We have just heard that Olivia's voice is really fucking amazing and we need an opening act. Is it alright with you guys for her and Luke to sing?'

Michael and Calum looked at each other, then at Luke and I, then back at Ashton.

'Is she actually good?' Michael asked.

'Yes!' Ashton smiled. 'Sing them what you sang to us Liv.'

'Okay.' I took a deep breath and sang again.

After I Finished I looked back up at Michael and Calum. They had the same reaction as Ashton and Luke did just before.

'Holy shit you are good.' Michael said.

'I agree.' Said Calum.

I blushed. 'Awe, thanks guys.' I cooed.

'Im going to call the manager up later and ask him.' Ashton said.

'Why does she have to sing with Luke?' Michael smirked.

'Because she gets really nervous really easily and she has panic attacks so I'm going to go up with her. We'll both play guitar and sing the song 'I see fire'.' Luke said.

'I LOVE ED SHEERAN!' Alex shouted. 'I can't believe your singing that.'

'We also decided to sing it because as you should know, Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite movie trilogies.' I smiled.

'You could sing it with me.' Michael smirked.

'Thanks for the offer but I would prefer to sing it with Luke, sorry.' I smiled, looking at Luke.

'It's fine.' Michael smiled.

Luke had the face as if he achieved something massive in his life.

'Okay so she is singing?' Ashton asked.

'Yep.' Calum and Michael said.

'What do you guys want to do?' Alex asked.

'I don't know.' Ashton said.

'I know.' I smiled. 'I have this truth and dare app on my phone. We could do that?' I suggested.

'Yeah sure!' Calum smiled.

'Okay cool.' I smiled.

I unlocked my phone and opened the app. I typed in all our names and clicked shuffle.