Chapter 28

Olivia's P.O.V
-
I had been at school for over 2 weeks now. I had another 2 weeks until I see Luke again. Longest 2 weeks of my life.

I was in Visual Arts. I always just draw when I'm at home, I guess I'm okay at it.

It was the last class before second lunch and I was sitting next to Finn.

'Have I ever told you how much of a good drawer you are?' Finn smiled.

'No actually.' I giggled.

'Well then, you are heaps good' Finn laughed.

'Thank you Finn.' I smiled.

We continued to talk while doing our work for a while, until the bell rang.

'Come and walk with me.' He smiled.

'Okay sure.' I smiled in return.

As we started to walk he stood in front of me and grabbed my arms.

'Olivia.' He said.

'What is it Finn?' I asked him.

'I've wanted to tell you this for a while but, I like you, Like a lot. I don't know how to put this in any other way except- I love you.' Finn told me.

I was lost for words. I just stood there shocked and wide eyed.

'Say something.' He said.

'I don't know what to say. Other than why did you decide to tell me now, when I have a boyfriend.' I sighed.

'I don't know. I was just thinking that if something came up between you and Luke I'm here.' He shrugged.

It was hard to get angry at him for saying it. I've had a crush on him longer than I've had a crush on Luke. I didn't know what to say.

'Finn.' I sighed. 'You can't put me on the spot like this.'

'Just tell me what you are thinking.' Finn said.

I thought for a second.

'Finn-' I started. 'I've liked you since 7th grade. Your an amazing guy and you don't understand how happy I am. Although, you decided to tell me while I'm dating someone I love and when I'm going on tour in 2 weeks.'

'I'm sorry. I was just worried, I guess.' Finn sighed.

'You don't need to apologise.' I sighed.

'No I need to. I'm so sorry,' Finn told me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I tensed for a second, eventually I relaxed and wrapped my arms back around him.

'Can I kiss you.' he asked. 'just once.'

I was so shocked. I didn't know what to say.

'I-I uh, I guess- I kinda feel bad so.' I stuttered.

He pulled me out of the hug. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back for a few seconds and pulled away.

'Holy shit.' Finn gasped 'your heaps good.'

I blushed. 'Thanks.'

'No but it's true.' Finn smiled. 'Geez I'm missing out.'

'Finn, your making me feel bad.' I sighed.

Finn kissed me on the cheek. 'That's what I intended.' he whispered and walked away.

____________________________________

Olivia's P.O.V
-
It was a few days after what happened with me and Finn, I'm glad it was a Saturday. I didn't want to see him. I was mad but happy. At least it was only a week until I saw Luke again.

I can't believe he kissed me and told me he loved me but why did he decide to tell me when I have an amazing boyfriend. He better not make me choose between the two of them.

My phone started to ring. After noticing it was Alex's number I picked it up.

'DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!' She yelled.

'What?' I asked.

'Why did you kiss Finn.! Your dating someone!' She raised her voice.

'first of all, he kissed me and I didn't want him to.' I lied. 'And second of all, how the hell did you find out.'

'It's all over Instagram.' She told me.

'What!' I yelled.

'Go check' she said.

I opened up Instagram and saw all the photos.

'Shit.' I sighed.

'Luke's going to be so upset when he sees this.' Alex told me.
.'I hope he hears my side of the story before he sees this.' I shook my head.

'I hope so too.' Alex replied.

'I need to talk to Finn about this.' I raised my phone voice and hung up.

I called Finn, which he picked up almost immediately.

'Hi Liv.' He said cheerfully.

'What the fuck!' I yelled at him.

'What?' He asked concerned.

'Why did you make people take photos of us kissing!' I yelled.

'What!' He raised his voice a bit. 'Oh shit.'

'What!' I asked with a bit of tone in my voice.

'Stephanie, fucking hell that bitch. She told me she has had a crush on me for like a while and she got jealous when I was with you. To get payback she took a photo of us. I tried to make her delete it but she didn't.' he sighed. 'I am so sorry.'

I heard a sigh of relief escape my lips when I found out he didn't plan this. Or use me in better words.

'It's alright. I hope Luke hears what actually happened.' I shook my head.

'Just don't tell him- if he finds out I'll tell him the story.' Finn reassured me.

'No- he'll like kill you. I'll tell him.' I said. 'I just hope he doesn't see it.'

'I agree.' Finn sighed. 'I can't believe I actually use to like Stephanie. She's such a bitch.'

I replied with a simple 'mmhmm'.

'OLIVIA COME HERE!' My mother called out to me from the other room.

'I have to go now, thanks for the chat.' I said to Finn.

'Okay bye Liv.' Finn said and hung up.

I ran downstairs and called out to my mum.

'Where are you?' I called out.

'I'm at the front door honey.' She called back.

I started to make my way to the front door and stopped dead in my tracks.

'What are you doing here!' I said

AN:
Sorry it's a short ass chapter guys. I have an assignment due tomorrow and I have to finish it off. That's why it's a bit rushed.

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY! If I finish my assignment early I will update again tonight okaayyy.

Thank you guys so much for reading/commenting/voting guys. Luv yous x

~Natasha:)