Chapter 39

Olivia's P.O.V
-
I sat there on the chairs that were set up at the beach, there were many rows of these chairs with an isle down the middle.

I held softly onto Luke's hand, with my head snuggling into his neck. I had to admit, Luke smelt exceptionally good today.

We all stood up as a beautiful girl in a beautiful white wedding dress walked down the isle. She was complete perfection. Boy I did a good job with her makeup.

I looked at the end of the isle to see a well presented and handsome Ashton. He was wearing a suit. He grinned as he watched his "soon to be wife" walk down the isle. I could only imagine what was going through his and her head at that moment.

I watched the ceremony with tears in my eyes. I had never been to a wedding before, and honestly I couldn't wait for this to happen to me.

The couple said their vows and Alex and Ashton kissed. They were officially married, hopefully soon a few beautiful children will be popping out soon (A/N wink wink nudge nudge).

After the ceremony a massive buffet table was set on the beach, there were different groups of tables for people to sit at. Of course the boys and us girls were all sitting with the newly wedded couple.

'Alex!' I smiled, running up to her and giving her a massive hug.

'Olivia!' He smiled back.

'Congratulations.' I giggled. 'May I look?' I asked, pointing to her ring.

Alex nodded and brought forward her hand. I took her hand and looked at the ring, it was a beautiful silver ring with a little diamond sticking out.

'I can't wait to get engaged.' I smile.

'It's the best thing that has happened in my life. Trust me, it'll come sooner than you think.' Alex smiled, winking at me.

'Ashton!' I saw him and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling my face into his chest.

'Hi Liv.' He giggled, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on the top of my head.

I started to giggle. His little giggle made me smile, it was as if Angels were calling when he giggled. Damn I hate being a fangirl of my band mates.

'I'm so happy for you too.' I say to him.

'Thank you, I'm happy too.' He replied.

'Hey! Hands off!' Alex playfully yelled, folding her arms.

I removed myself from Ashton's grip and playfully stuck my tongue out at Alex.

'He's mine.' Alex chuckled, wrapping her arms around him.

'And your mine too.' Ashton smiled to her, placing his lips onto Alex's.

'Ew, you guys are so cheesy.' I playfully fake gag.

'I could say the same for you and Luke.' Alex shrugged.

'Ew no way.' I laugh.

'Oh yes way.' Ashton responds.

'Speaking of the devil.' Ashton folds his arms. 'Why hello Luke, we were just talking about you.'

'Is that so?' Luke asks. He placed his arm around my waist and placed a delicate kiss on my temple, making me blush.

'Look who's the cheesy couple now.' Alex smirked.

'You guys have a cheesiness level of a thousand because you are married, we aren't so...you guys are still the cheesiest.' I smirked back.