Chapter 4

After the lunch with me explaining everything to my friends about what happened with Finn I had Geography. Nothing really interesting happened. Neither with my next class, History. Before I knew it, it was lunch again.

I walked over to my friends 'Hey guys!''

'Hey!!' They all said.

'Oh yeh, Alex, we were too busy talking about Finn at 1st lunch we forgot to talk about 5sos' I said. 'So what's happening?'

'The boys are coming down to Sydney to visit for 2 months, there will be meet and greets but I'm not sure when and where they will be held' She replied.

'That's unlike you' I laugh 'Normally you know the areas they are travelling to like the back of your hand!'

'Yeah, I know ay' Alex laughed 'It's still pretty good, they only told us today and I already know so much.'

'True' I laugh 'Will we be meeting them?'

'Of course we will! What kind of a question is that?' Alex told me 'I will find out more info tonight okay'

'Okay good, text me the details tonight then' I reply.

'Will do' Says Alex smiling.

*Bell rings*

'We should go to class, have fun with Finn in class' Alex says.

Shit, I completely forgot I had Woodwork next. I'm going to completely freak out again aren't I?

'Will do' I say laughing a bit 'Just make sure you bring an asthma puffer to my class halfway through the lesson, I might forget how to breathe!'

Alex laughs. 'Bye Liv!'

'Bye!'
___________________________

I got to class (early as usual), I stood there waiting outside my classroom for the teacher to arrive. 

Well great, here comes FInn. Okay Liv, remember to breathe, and also remember to ring Alex, only if you forget how to breathe.

'Hey Liv!' He said walking towards me.

'Hi' I reply 'Why are you here so early?'

'I wanted to see you! Why else?' He laughed.

'Har har har' I sarcastically laugh. 'No really, why are you here so early?'

'What makes you think I am joking?' He answers.

'Well I don't know, other than the fact you don't normally talk to me at all, and you have never really acknowledged my existance.' I say.

'Oh, sorry' He says.

'Don't worry about it' I sigh lowering my head 'I get it a lot anyways'

'Well I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again, okay?' He says lifting up my chin.

'Okay..' I reply, probably blushing like crazy.

My teacher finally arrived to class. It took him like 10 minutes but I was fine with it. I was with Finn, that's all I cared about for that moment.

We are making this toy truck thing in wood work this term. I was trying to do my work but all I was concertrating about was Finn. He almost looked as perfect as Luke Hemmings......almost. He kept looking at me and smiling. I'm freaking out, until I felt my phone vibrate. Knowing my teacher, he wouldn't let me check my phone in class. So I went to the bathroom and checked my phone.

Alex: Hey babes, u still need that athsma puffer?x

Liv: I'm good haha xx, stop texting me and do your work!! ^_^