Chapter 20

Olivia's P.O.V

-

It was a few days after me and Luke had our first kiss.

We didn't really do anything for the past few days, I guess we just sat down and watched movies all day. It was too cold and rainy the last few days.

It was heaps sunny today, I didn't want to stay indoors.

'Do you guys want to do anything today? It's to nice outside to just sit in here all day.' I said.

'I agree.' Ashton said.

It was almost 11:00 and we had just finished watching another movie on the TV. Ashton and Alex were cuddling on one couch and I was sitting in Luke's lap.

'We could go to the beach?' Luke suggested.

'Really? But I love tumblr" Alex said

'When should we go?' I asked, ignoring Alex's comment.

'Now!' Ashton giggled, getting up from the couch. 'Come on get your swimmers on.'

'But my tumblr!' Alex said.

'Hurry up Alex.' I said, literally dragging her into our room.

'Oh fine. My tumblr followers are going to be pissed.' She gave in.

'What followers?' I joked.

Alex hit me on the arm.

I grabbed my black and white zig zag bikini and walked off into the bathroom, putting them on.

I walked back into my room and Alex was wearing a blue bikini.

We grabbed our towels and put them into a small beach bag, along with our phones and purses.

I slipped on a pair off denim short shorts and a midriff top, so did Alex.

'Okay we are ready.' We smiled.

''Okay let's go!' Ashton smiled, 'I wanna drive this time though.'

'That's fine by us.' Alex smiled.

We walked downstairs and headed to the underground parking lot.

'I didn't know you had a car here?' I said.

'Well they let us borrow a car, we said we didn't want to travel through limo all the time so they gave us a spare car.' Ashton smiled.

'Ohh okay.' I replied.

Alex and I hopped in the back while Luke and Ashton hopped in the front of the car.

'Buckle up!' Ashton giggled.

'Yes dad.' I chuckled in return.

We started to drive off, heading toward the beach.

About 10 minutes later we arrived.

'We are here!' Ashton smiled.

Ashton out on a beanie and sunglasses, while Luke put on a SnapBack and sunglasses as well. I'm guessing this was to hide their faces from all the possible fans there at the beach.

'Who wear a beanie to the beach.' Alex laughed.

'Me!' Ashton giggled, pulling her closer in so they were a few centimetres apart. 'I thought you knew me, Alexandra.'

'I do know you Ashton.' She smirked, they both started to make out.

Luke and I looked at them and just left them to do their thing, Luke still seemed a bit uncomfortable with the whole "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" scenarios but I didn't blame him.