Chapter 30

Olivia's P.O.V:
-
'You look fine.' Alex smiled.

'Come on relax, you'll be fine.' Felicity smiled too.

I was adding the finishing touches to my makeup while harmonising my voice.

We heard a knock on the door, I then turned around to see Luke standing by the door.

'You almost ready?' He asked.

'Yes.' I smiled in return.

'Good, we are going on in 10 minutes.' Luke smiled.

'I think I'm going to start heading backstage.' I told him.

'Okay, I'll come with you.' Luke answered. 'We need to go fetch Ashton.'

'Okay.' I said.

I walked up to him and he slung his arm around my shoulder. I was shaking like crazy. It's our first ever show on the tour and fucking hell I was nervous.

'Hey, it's going to be okay. Your going to do fine.' Luke smiled, kissing me on the forehead.

'I hope so.' I simply replied.

We walked to Ashton's dressing room and picked him up, eventually starting to walk backstage.

My heart started to pound as I heard all the screaming fans outside.

Don't screw up. Don't pass out.

I picked up my guitar, along with Luke. Ashton grabbed his drumsticks and started tapping them around in the air.

We had rehearsed this so many times without mistakes, I just hope everything will go well.

'Are you ready?' Luke asked me pulling me into a hug.

'As ready as I'll ever be.' I told him, smiling.

Ashton walked out onto the stage, holding his drumsticks in the air, listening to the fans screams grow louder. This just made me think even more about how many people there were out there.

'Lets go.' Luke smiled, kissing my forehead.

I took a deep breath and started to walk onto the stage, Luke followed behind me.

The fans screamed. Words couldn't describe how nervous I was at the moment.

I we sat down on the stool and strummed on my guitar a few times.

'Hey guys my names Olivia and I'll be playing "I see fire" with Luke an Ashton here.' I smiled.

'1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, 4' Ashton said, tapping his drumsticks.

'Oh misty eye of the mountain below.
Keep a careful watch of my,
Brothers souls.
And should the sky be filled with,
Fire and smoke.
Keep watching over,
Durin's sons.'

I sang this with ease, my voice wasn't as shaky as it was when I introduced myself.

Me and Luke strummed on our guitars while Ashton quietly played his drums.

'If this is to end in fire,
Then we should all burn together.
Watch the flames climb high,
Into the night

Calling out father oh,
Stand by and we will,
Watch the flames burn auburn on,
The mountain side.'

When I sang this Luke would harmonise the end of every line. it sounded great.

We strummed on our guitars a few times before Luke started to sing the second verse, with me harmonising the last word of the line.