Chapter 21

Luke's P.O.V
-
Liv was right, it was all over Instagram and Twitter. I didn't care though, I liked being with Liv. I didn't care that pretty much all the fam knew we were "friends".

I liked Liv, a lot. I remembered when Ashton told me that I liked her a lot and I just couldn't see it. Well I have to admit I believe him now.

I didn't know if she liked me the same way back though. Like, you know, she's a fan and they love us for our music and sometimes how we look. Like I don't know whether she sees me as a celebrity crush or and actual crush.

I know I told myself for the past 4 years that I won't fall for another person, but it didn't work. I just want to tell her how I feel, but I don't know how to say it.

I looked through my Instagram to see the pictures of us.

I was surprised how happy I looked. I was actually smiling. She was smiling too. We were holding hands in one, we were laughing in another and in the last one we were cuddling and I was kissing her forehead. I screenshotted them all and smiled.

'I see teeth.' Ashton smiled. 'Is it her?'

I nodded and showed him the photos.

'I'm so glad your happy.' Ashton smiled.

'Me too' I smiled back.

'What are you thinking?' He asked.

I stayed silent for a bit, wondering if I should say it or not.

'You were right.' I said.

'About what?' He asked.

'You know how you said that I liked Liv, but I just didn't know it yet.' I started.

'Yeah.' He replied.

'Well you were right.' I blushed. 'I do like Liv, like a lot.'

'I knew it.' He smiled.

'I just don't know if she likes me back, as a celebrity crush or as an actual crush.'

'Dude, it's so obvious she likes you back. She cries when you do, shes happy when you are, and you like kiss all the time.' Ashton smiled.

'They are friendly kisses.' I said quickly replied.

'They don't look friendly.' Ashton smirked. 'They look more like the kisses you would give your girlfriend.'

'Well the ones you don't see seem like that.' I thought out loud.

'What?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

It was too late to take back what I had just said. 'Well I tried to teach her how to kiss-' I paused. 'and it turned into a make out session.'

'Smooth.' Ashton smirked.

'You don't just make out with your friends, she totally likes you.' He smiled.

'Maybe.' I shrugged.

'I think you two would be so cute together just saying,' Ashton said.

'You sound like such a girl when you say that.' I laughed.

'It's true though.' He shrugged.

'Well I'll see.' I sighed.

_______________________________

Olivia's P.O.V
-
I was sitting in our room on the bed with Alex next to me. I overheard Ashton and Luke saying something like Luke being happy or something but I couldn't hear why.

I was so glad that he opened up to me. I'm so glad to see him happy. I was so happy tears of joy were rolling down my cheek.

'What's wrong.' She asked.