Chapter 26

[There was a massive two week time jump, so it's now a Sunday, the day before they leave to go home.]
-
Olivia's P.O.V
-
'So how long did you say you're going to be at home for?' Luke asked.

I was packing up my bag in the living room with Luke helping me.

'Remember I go home for a month for school and then go on tour with you guys.' I repeated.

'We have to keep in touch.' he sighed. 'I wish I could stay with you at your place but I'm staying in my house for the next month.'

'At least your going to be spending time with your family.' I said.

'True.' he said.

'We will definitely keep in touch.' I smiled.

Luke kissed me on the forehead and sighed. 'I'm going to miss you so much.'

'I'll miss you too.' I sighed back.

'Can you hold my phone while I go get some stuff?' I asked.

'Yeah sure.' he shrugged, taking my phone.

I walked off into the bathroom and overheard Luke talking to himself, or was he talking to someone? I didn't know.

I shrugged to myself and grabbed all my makeup and hair shit, then I walked back out to the living room and caught Luke taking a video on snapchat.

'Luke!' I yelled. 'Give me my phone back!'

'Nope!' He smiled and stopped the recording, then he added it to my snapchat story.

'Luke, I told you to hold my phone. Not take selfies on it!' I laughed.

'Whoops.' He giggled, bringing me into a hug.

'Your pathetic.' I joked.

'Says you!' He laughed.

'Yeah says me!' I giggled.

I took my phone and looked through my snapchat story. One of them was a close up of Luke's face and the comment was hacked by bf. The other one was a video of me trying to get my phone of Luke, it was funny.

I double clicked the home button to look at the history on my phone and it showed he had called my mum.

'Why did you call my mum?' I asked.

'I didn't!' He said quickly.

'The call logs don't lie Luke.' I smiled.

'Oh fine, I just called to say hello.' he said even quicker.

'Is that so?' I asked.

'Yep' He spoke.

'Hmmm, I don't know if I believe you Lucas.' I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a long hug. I enjoy long hugs with Luke.I guess you could say I feel safer when he's around. I'm going to miss him so much.

We continued to pack after this. Alex and Ashton were packing in the other room- at least I think they were. We were leaving to go home tomorrow afternoon and it was already 9:00. I didn't want to go home and face school, I wanted to stay in Luke's arms.

'When we are done packing I'm going to bed.' I told him.

'Oh are you just?' He questioned.

'Yeah I am! I freaking exhausted.' I say.

'You don't swear that much.' He chuckled.

'I do heaps! You should see me at school because holy crap.' I laughed, shaking my head from side to side.