Chapter 11

Olivia's P.O.V

-

'OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!' Alex screamed, coming out from the bathroom in her PJ's.

'What?' I looked at her.

'MICHAEL, ASHTON AND CALUM FOLLOWED ME ON INSTA!' She yelled.

'THEY FOLLOWED ME TOO!' I yelled back, jumping for joy. 'But...'

'But What?' Alex looked curious.

'Luke followed me as well.' I smiled.

'REALLY!' Alex wrapped her arms around me. 'He didn't follow me!' It must be a sign!'

I laughed and rolled my eyes, 'Your so predictable Alex.'

'I'm going to text Ashton, asking him what the details for tomorrow are.' I said.

'Okay' Alex replied.

Olivia: Hey it's Liv :). U never rly told us what's happening tomorrow, so what's going on?

Daddy: Well we will meet u guys in the diner downstairs for lunch at 12:30 :).

Olivia: Who is going?

Jk it's Ash: At the moment only me, Cal and Mike. Luke didn't want to go, I told him what's happening just in case he changed his mind.

Olivia: Oh ok, well thanks for inviting us again!

Ashton Fletcher Irwin: All g, anything for a friend :)

I smiled and switched off my phone.

'Can you hurry up and get ready for bed! I'm tired!' Alex said.

'Okay okay! Calm down.' I teased.

I went and got changed into my Mickey Mouse PJ's and went back into the bedroom. I hopped into bed and switched of the bedside table lamp.

'Goodnight Al.'I told her.

'Goodnight Liv.' She replied and we dozed off.

____________________________________

'GET UP GET UP GET UP!' Alex said, pushing my body around.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned 'Five more minutes.' I closed my eyes.

'No Liv! Get UP!' Alex yelled 'Look at the time buttbrain.'

I groaned and reached for my phone. Shit. It was 11:30, I haven't slept in this late since last school holidays.

'Why didn't you wake me!' I groaned.

'Because I just woke up then too doofus.' She laughed.

'I have a bloody hour to get ready. At least we don't have to leave earlier to get to the diner, it's only downstairs.' I stated.

'Yeah.' Alex replied.

I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Yikes, my morning face is definitely not pretty. You can tell I'm not a morning person.

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair, then getting out of the shower at 11:50. What can I say? I love showers.

I blow dried my hair and brushed the top part of my hair. 'ALEX!' I yelled.

'WHAT?' She yelled back from the bedroom.

'CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY HAIR?' I called out.

'FINE.' She called back.