Chapter 31

Olivia's P.O.V:
-
'Hello California!' Alex smiled as we exited the plane, following close behind the boys.

We had been on the tour for over a month now. After every show I did I started to become less nervous. I'm at the point where I'm not scared on stage anymore.

'OMG IT'S 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND OLIVIA GREEN!' Fans squealed.

This is what we were greeted to every single time we hopped of a plane. A few girls asked for photos with me and the boys, which of course, we happily accepted.

We were going to be staying in California for about a week before we started to perform shows.

A week in California, all I could think to do was to go shopping, and of course try all the lollies-I mean candy.

We got inside a big taxi and headed of to our hotel. We were all sharing one hotel room this time. It was a really big room.

'So what do you girls want to do?' Like asked, intertwining our fingers together.

'I want to check out some shops.' I smiled.

'Same.' Alex smiled as well.

'I had something better in mind.' Luke smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. 'And what would that be Lucas?'

'Surprise.' Luke smiled.

'What's with all the surprises.' I groaned.

'I'm not sure actually.' Luke giggled.

We eventually arrived at the hotel, we got ready and started to drive of somewhere else.

'Put this on.' Luke smiled, holding a blindfold.

'Really.' I sighed. 'Do I have to.'

'Yes!' Luke chuckled 'Now let me put it on.

I playfully rolled my eyes and allowed him to place the blindfold over my eyes.

'What about Alex and Felicity?' I asked him.

'Ashton and Michael are making sure they are wearing one.' I heard him say.

'Oh okay.' I shrugged.

I sat there with the blindfold over my eyes for about ten minutes.

'You don't understand how boring it is sitting here with a blindfold on, there's nothing to look at.' Alex groaned.

'It doesn't matter anyway, we are here.' I heard Ashton say.

'When can we take off the blindfold?' I asked him.

'In a bit.' I heard him reply.

The boys hopped out of the car and guided Alex, Felicity and I out of the car.

I heard screaming.

'Oh shit, fans?' I sighed.

'Not necessarily.' Luke laughed.

Luke removed the blindfold. 'Surprise babe.' He smiled.

'NO WAY!' I squealed. 'DISNEYLAND!'

I jumped into his open arms and placed a massive kiss on his lips.

I looked around and saw Ashton and Alex were kissing. I looked at Michael and Felicity. They were in a long hug, Michael pulled away and kissed Felicity's lips.

'Awe.' I cooed.

'Come on! Come on!' I giggled, dragging Luke behind me with my arm.

'I'm coming!' He giggled, chasing after me.