Chapter 15

Olivia's P.O.V

-

'Wake up, Liv' I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes.

'We are back at the hotel' I hear Luke say.

'I thought we were still at the ice skating rink like a minute ago.' I stretched.

'Yeah you fell asleep as soon as we hopped in the car.' Luke giggled.

'Oh really?' I laughed. 'Wow I almost can never do that!'

'Here.' Luke said putting the sunglasses back onto my eyes. 'Don't forget about these.'

'Thanks.' I smiled and we all got out of the limo and walked to the front door of the hotel.

'I'll be back.' Ashton smiled and walked towards the front desk.

He started talking to the lady and she nodded and smiled. I couldn't hear what they were saying though. Ashton handed the lady about 100 dollars and walked back towards us.

'What was that all about?' Asked Alex.

'Oh nothing.' He said quickly. 'Lets get back upstairs.' He smiled.

We all nodded and headed upstairs and to our rooms.

'So are you guys still on for the party tonight?' Ashton asked.

'Yep.' Alex smiled.

'Cool!' Ashton smiled. 'I'll be here to pick you up at 6:30. Cya then girls.' Ashton hugged us both.

'I had a really good time.' Luke smiled hugging Alex. 'Thanks for coming with us.' He smiled and hugged me.

'I prefer this Luke.' I whispered in his ear.

'I do to.' He replied.

'See you soon.' Alex smiled to them.

'Bye.' Ashton and Luke said back.

I walked into our hotel room with Alex following behind me.

'What did you guys talk about?' I asked her.

'We talked about how we are leaving tomorrow.' She said.

'Oh shit we aren't we.' I sighed.

'Yeah, we also played 20 questions.' she laughed. 'It was funny.'

'How cool.' I smiled .

'What did you do with Luke?' She asked. 'I was to busy looking at Ashton's biceps like come on.'

I laughed. 'Nothing really, he taught me how to ice skate, and we talked.'

'There must of being something else that you did.' She eagerly looked at me.

'Well.' I paused and smiled. 'When he was trying to teach me how to ice skate I kept wobbling and he told me to hold his hand to keep my balance, so I did.'

'OMG OMG ERMERGERD! THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!' Alex jumped up and down clapping her hands, eventually bringing me into a hug.

'I know.' I blushed.

'We have 3 hours till the party starts, what do you want to do?' Alex asked.

I looked at her in the eyes. 'AMERICAN HORROR STORY!' I yelled jumping up and down.

'Alright.' Alex laughed and we headed into the living room and started watching.

________________________________