Chapter 29

Olivia's P.O.V
-
'What are you doing here!' I gasped.

'Hey Liv.' Luke smiled.

I pushed past my mum and went hug him.

'Why are you here?' I asked him, squeezing him in my arms tighter.

'Remember when I took your phone and it said I had called your mum?' He asked.

'Yeah.' I said slowly.

'Well I actually called her to see if I could stay with you guys for a week before we go on tour. I asked because my parents are going away and we are no longer living in the hotel, so I needed a place to stay.' Luke smiled.

I had finally notice he had a suitcase behind his legs.

'Why didn't you tell me mum!' I yelled.

'Luke said he wanted it to be a surprise.' mum smiled.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Luke on the cheek.

'Best surprise ever.' I whispered into his ear.

'Thank you again for letting me stay Natalie.' Luke said.

'It's okay sweetie.' Mum smiled to Luke.

'What about Ashton, Michael and Calum?' I asked.

'Well Calum is still with his family and Ashton and Michael are staying at Alex's house.' He said.

'Oh, okay.' I replied. 'Can we go over this afternoon with Felicity?'

'Yeah sure!' Luke smiled. 'After I unpack though.'

'Just set yourself up in Olivia's room. I trust you won't-' I cut my mum off by saying 'MUM NO STOP!'

'Okay, okay.' She laughed. 'But you get my drift. I don't want to become a grandma at 40.'

'Mum! That's not helping!' I shook my head from side to side.

'Okay I'm stopping.' She told me.

Luke and I walked upstairs to my room, where he set his stuff onto my bed.

'I thought it was impossible at first, but I think you have gotten more posters of us since our last visit.' he laughed.

'Your probably right.' I blushed.

So many things were going through my mind at the moment, other than the fact that Luke was with me. I was thinking about the picture of me and Finn. I didn't know wether I should tell him or not.

'What are you thinking about?' Luke asked, sitting next to me on the bed.

Luke had only known me for almost 2 months now and he already understands what I'm like.

'Luke.' I said slowly.

'Yeah.' He said slowly back.

'I need to tell you something.' I sighed.

'What is it Liv?' He asked.

I took a deep breath.

'Well the other day a one of my friends, Finn, came up to me and told me he loved me. He then kissed me out of the blue and some really bitchy popular girl took a photo and posted it on instagram. Now the photo is all over Instagram.' I sighed, placing my hands in face because the tiny lie I had just said.

'What' he asked, confused yet a bit annoyed.

'I knew you were going to get mad.' I shook my head.

'I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at that guy.' Luke shook his head.

'Please don't be. Yes your my boyfriend and yes he kissed me but he said he only did it because he loved me.' I told him.