Chapter 13

Luke's P.O.V

-

Olivia wrapped her arms around me. At first I was really stunned, she was too. I felt her trying to jump off me but before she could I wrapped my arms around her too.

I was really confused why I did this. My heart was saying "don't let go" but my mind was a whole different story.

What the fuck are you doing Luke! She's not worth it. She will be the same as "M" trust me.

It was like my mind and my heart were having a massive fight.

I hate myself.

'Um, I'll see you around I guess.' She mumbled.

'Okay, um, bye.' I replied and walked off into my room, shaking my head.

I can't believe you just did that! What the hell are you thinking.

I notice Ashton, Michael and Calum are staring at me.

'What!' I asked really annoyed.

'And you said you didn't want anything to do with her.' Michael smirked.

'I don't! You guys hugged her too, remember.' I rolled my eyes. 'I was just trying to be friendly.'

'Are you sure.' Calum smirked. 'You don't normally hug people.'

'She hugged me first' I yell.

'But you hugged her back.' Cal shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

It was true, I did hug her back. Fucking hell Luke. You are worthless. You should never EVER like a fan. You remember what "M" did. Olivia will be just like that.

But what if she's not?...

My eyes started to water again. Why does this keep happening to me?

I wiped my eyes and washed my face.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS.' I overhear Ashton yelling at Calum and Michael.

'HE IS GOING TO PUNISH HIMSELF FOR HUGGING HER, AND YOU GUYS AREN'T HELPING! YOU KNOW WHAT!? WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERING WITH YOU TWO! JUST GET OUT.' Ashton yells.

Ashton was right... I am going to punish myself for my actions.

'YOU KNOW WHAT! FINE! WHATEVER.' Michael yells.

I hear the hotel room slam shut.

I rolled my sleeves up. And hear knocking on the door.

'What.' I mumbled.

Ashton opens the door, looks at me, and then looks at my rolled up sleeves. 'Don't you dare Luke.'

I wiped my eyes and pulled down my sleeves.

'Thank you.' Ashton said. 'Please don't punish yourself for that.'

I shrugged.

'Come out and talk to me.' Ash said.

I got up and walked to the living room, sitting down on one of the chairs.

'What is it Luke?' Ash asked, sitting down next to me. 'Is it Olivia again?'

I shrugged.

'Why did you come down today?' He asked.

I took a deep breath. 'I didn't want Michael to hurt her.' I told him, being completely honest. 'After he said "If I was you I would've asked her to fuck" I didn't trust him around her.'