Chapter 38

4 YEARS LATER
-
Olivia's P.O.V
-
The boys and I had grown so close now. We have known each other for a little over 4 years. Our band has released 3 completed albums and heaps of new songs, some of them had been number 1 on the iTunes store.

We had also just finished our third tour. It was amazing, and the fans were all so supportive of the boys and I. Our fam had grown incredibly over the past 4 years.

Alex, Felicity, Pagie, the four boys and I all shared an apartment in Sydney. It was pretty big. If you haven't figured it out yet the house has 5 bedrooms, one room for Luke and I, one for Ashton and Alex, one for Calum and Paige, one for Michael and Felicity and a guest bedroom.

I flopped down onto the couch in the living room with a bowl of coco pops. I switched on the TV and started to watch the first channel that showed up on the screen, so I ended up watching spongebob. I was the first one up, which was weird for me and I didn't have anything better to do.

'What the hell are you watching.' I heard Calum say behind me, only slightly laughing.

I turn around and face him. His eyes were a bit red and his cheeks were puffy.

'Did you guys have another fight?' I sympathetically ask.

'Yeah.' He replied, slowly and quietly.

'It's okay Cal, you make up soon.' I reassure him.

Calum and Paige have been fighting a lot. Normally it was just little things, but there was a few really bad fights. They had always gotten back together in the end. I hope they do make up, I like Cal and Paige together.

If Paige ever married Calum and I ever married Luke it would mean me Calum would be related to me. I think that means he would be my Brother in Law. Yeah, this family shit is confusing.

One by one the boys emerged from their rooms for breakfast. They kept smiling at me, which was kind of creeping me out.

'What are you boys planning?' I rose an eyebrow and the boys. All of them were in their pyjamas, which was their boxers.

'Have you seriously forgotten what day it is?' Luke laughed.

'What?' I ask.

'HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY LIV!' Alex, Paige and Felicity yell, the boys eventually joined in.

Oh right, it was my birthday today. I had completely forgotten, I was too busy planning tomorrow out. It was a special day tomorrow, a day all of us would remember...

Alex and Paige walked out with a present in their hand, I looked over at the boys to see Ashton and Luke holding a present each as well.

'Guys I don't want anything.' I groaned. 'I need to help set up for tomorrow.'

'No come on you need to open them!' Alex exclaimed.

'Oh fine.' I rolled my eyes.

Paige handed me the gift she had in her hands. 'It's from Felicity and I.' she smiled.

I took the gift bag from her hand and opened it up, revealing an aqua polaroid camera.

'Thank you so much guys.' I smiled, hugging both Paige and Felicity.

'This one is from Calum, Michael and I.' Ashton smiled, passing me a small box.

I opened the box to see an iPhone 6 sitting in the box.

'No way!' I squealed, grabbing my mouth and jumping up and down. 'Thank you so much boys!' I smile, hugging the three.

My parents were the parents who would always tell me "you can't get an iPhone until we get one, if you want one get one yourself" and of course they never got one and I wasn't committed enough to save up the money to buy one.

'This ones from me.' Alex smiled, handing me a bag.

I opened up the bag to reveal a beautiful dress. It had a sliver glitter top half that connected to a peach waistband and skirt.

I looked at the dress with my hand over my mouth, tears started to fill in my eyes. The dress was completely beautiful.

'Thank you so much.' I hugged Alex. 'But I can't take this.'

'No you have to!' Alex smiled. 'You'll need it for later.' She winked.

'This ones from me, it's probably not as good as the oth-' Luke started but I cut him off.

'I'm sure it's perfect.' I smiled widely.

He handed me a small box. I untied the ribbon to reveal a beautiful silver necklace with a love heart through an infinity sign, the heart was filled with small diamonds.

I held my hand to my mouth once again and my eyes started to water again.

'I-It's beautiful.' I smiled.

'Oh thank god you like it.' Luke smiled widely.

I pressed my lips to his and hugged him.

'Guys you didn't have to get me anything.' I groan.

'Yes we did! Your getting old so you need presents!' Ashton laughed.

'Can I?' I asked Alex, pointing to Ash.

'Go ahead.' She smirked, folding her arms.

I walked up to Ashton and slapped him hard across the arm.

'Ow!' Ashton groaned, clutching his bicep.

'Good! You deserved it!' Alex laughed.

'But babe!' Ashton groaned again.

'You don't call a 22 year old old!' Alex exclaimed.

'I guess that's true.' Ashton laughed.

'So Liv, what would you like to do?' Luke asked me.

'I don't want to go anywhere really, we have to set up for tomorrow so we can't do anything big either. I would be happy just sitting here spending time with you guys watching Netflix.' I laugh to myself.

'Are you sure you don't want to go out anywhere?' Michael asks.

'Yeah.' I shrug. 'someone get the popcorn!'

As we all set up for our Netflix marathon I sat on the couch, scrolling through the movies. I started doing this earlier because I knew it would take me a while to choose a movie.

'Liv?' Luke says, sitting down next to me.

'Yes?' I ask.

'Would you like to go on a date with me in two days? I want to take you somewhere for your birthday though you want to do this today and we are all busy tomorrow.' Luke replied.

'Of course I would Lucas.' I smile, pecking his lips.

Everyone eventually came into the living room with all the stuff we needed for our Netflix marathon. We decided to watch American Horror Story (for the millionth time).

For pretty much the whole movie I lay on Luke, Ashton and Alex were snuggling together as well.

I was way too excited for tomorrow, finally something interesting was going to happen.

AN:
Ehh... sorry.

Only 2 more chapters and an epilogue to go!!! Wow I can't believe it!

Thanks so much for reading guys!! luv yous x

-tash