Chapter 34

Olivia's P.O.V
-
'I can't believe I have spent 4 months on tour with you guys.' I say out of the blue.

We were all sitting on the chairs of the dressing room. We were performing our last show of the tour, here at home in Sydney.

'Best 4 months of our lives.' Luke smiled, kissing my cheek.

'Ew your so cheesy.' I playfully pushed him.

'You love it.' He kissed my cheek.

'Your right, I do.' I giggled.

I unlocked my phone and began to check my Twitter.

'Dude WHAT THE FUCK!' I raised my voice, pushing myself out of Luke's grip.

'What?' He looked at me concerned.

'You blocked me on twitter!' I frowned.

'I did?' He said, suspiciously.

'Don't play with me Hemmings, what are you doing on Twitter.' I look at him straight into his bright blue eyes.

'Nothing I swear.' He placed his arms in the air as if he was surrendering.

'Then unblock me!' I say.

'I will after the show.' He tells me.

'We don't go on for another 20 minutes Lucas, do it now.' I say.

'I know, you'll understand at the end of the show.' He giggled.

'Come on men. Lets make this last show our best.' Michael told us, standing up.

'Lets go.' I smiled.

We all walked backstage and completed our normal routine, with Luke, Ash and I playing our opening piece and the other boys coming on to start the show.

'Thank you guys for being such an amazing audience!' Luke smiled at the end of their last song.

'But we have an announcement before me go.' Luke said.

I raised my eyebrow, this was different. This hadn't happened in any other shows.

'Olivia, could you please come into the stage.' I heard Luke say.

I panicked. What was happening?

'Olivia please.' Luke said into the microphone again.

I slowly stood up from the chair I had been seated on and made my way on stage, I was completely confused.

'So you guys remember Olivia right?' Luke says.

'Yes!' The crowd cheered.

I stood next to Luke and he slung his arm around my waist.

'Well I have been talking to lots of people on Twitter and in person and they are happy for this change to come.' Luke smiled

'What change?' I rose an eyebrow.

'Well Liv, you've been on tour with us for over 4 months now. You have an amazing voice and we all know your too afraid to get up on stage by yourself... so.' He paused.

'Would you like to become the 5th member of 5SOS?' Luke smiled.

The crowd went wild, they were screaming and cheering. all I did was stand there in complete and utter shock.

'W-What!' I stuttered.

'Would...you...like...to...join...our...band?' Ashton said slowly into his microphone.

'Oh my god Ash.' I giggled.

'What's the answer than LiLi?' Calum laughed.

'Yes.' I smiled.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

'GROUP HUG!' Ashton laughed and ran up towards me and Luke with Calum and Michael, hugging the two of us.

'So that's why you blocked me on twitter.' i smirked.

'Yep.' Luke giggled in return.

We all stopped hugging and stood in a long line, holding hands. We all took a massive bow and exited the stage.

'ARE YOU GUYS BEING DEAD SERIOUS?' I yelled.

'Never been more serious.' Ashton smiled.

'OMG!' I started jumping up and down on the spot.

'What about the fam? Won't they be angry?' I stopped jumping.

'No, they suggested it.' Luke smiled.

'Really?' I replied.

'Yeah.' Michael shrugged.

'When's the next tour?' I asked them.

'Next year.' Calum said. 'So we have heaps of time to write new songs!'

I squealed, jumping up and down. 'I can't wait!'

'We are going to be writing a new song tomorrow in the studio. We have the instrumental part but not the lyrics. As a new member of the band it would be an honour for you to name it.' Luke giggled, kissing my cheek.

'Hmm.' I place the tip of my finger and tapped it on my chin a few times.

'I recon it should be called something that has happened and will be happening for most of my life.' I paused and smiled. 'I was thinking of calling it Permanent Vacation.' I smiled.

'That's a great idea.' Luke smiled at me.

'I know.' I giggled.

AN:
Sorry for this short arse chapter. I'm probably going to delete this book anyway, no one is reading it. I'll just see how it goes

Anyways thanks for reading if u did bother to read this. Thanks.

-natasha