Chapter 10

Ashton's P.O.V:

-

'Well I'll see you girls tomorrow' I said to Alex and Liv.

'Bye Ashton' They said back, walking to their room.

I closed the door.

Luke is going to kill me.

I said way to much about his "old fucked life" to Alex and Liv. I'm not going to say anything though, I'll be living with him in the hotel for 2 months.

He was still in the bathroom. I didn't want to just walk in, it would be super weird if I walked in on him wanking.....again. So I just knocked.

'What the fuck do you want.' Luke snapped, talking through the closed door.

'The girls just left, she told me to tell you thank you for saving her again' I said.

The door started to open and Luke walked out. He looked like shit. His eyes were red and his cheeks were puffy.

'Hey man? Are you okay?' I asked.

'I'm fine' Luke sniffed.

'Come on, what's on your mind?' I asked.

'Do you really wanna know.' Luke seemed ticked off.

I silently gulped. 'Of course I do. Your one of my best friends!' I explained.

'You can't tell anyone' he started 'Not even Cal, Michael and especially not that girl and her friend.' Luke sniffed again.

'Okay I won't' I promised.

'I can't stop thinking about her.' Luke's eyes started to water again.

'About who?' I wondered

'You know, "M".' He said. I could tell he couldn't bare saying her name.

'Oh' I sighed 'Whats making you think about her.'

'That girl' Luke sighed.

'Olivia?' I asked.

'Yeah, that's why I don't want to have anything to do with Olivia. I remember the look I had the first time I looked at "M" in high school. I had the same look when I looked at Olivia.' A tear fell down Luke's cheek.

What "M" did to Luke was wrong on so many levels. He was so angry and upset when it happened. And he still is. This happened 4 years ago. He can't bare thinking about "love" anymore. "M" broke his heart, in the most horrid way too.

'I don't want to make the same mistake I did last time.' Luke wiped his eyes.

'You won't, "M" was a bitch, not all girls are like that.' I started

'But I loved her, I trusted her.' Luke sniffed. 'I can't trust anyone anymore. Especially fans.'

I understood how he felt, I wouldn't blame him for thinking that.

'Maybe you should try and talk to Liv' I said. 'It could help you, you never know.'

'I don't know' Luke wiped his eyes.

'I know what will make you feel better, come on' I said.

'What?' Luke looked at me curiously.

'Let's go to Michael and Cal's room, maybe have a laugh.' I answered.

'Okay, just let me wash my face' Luke said.

'Just meet us in their room okay.' I told him, walking out to Cal and Mike's room.