Chapter 5 (Edited)

Hero Finneas Tiffin

I went into the room and saw Juliet standing there, her arms crossed against and a bit so happy expression on her face.

I gulp.

"Hero, who is she?"

Even though she heard everything she want me to tell her. And I'll. l've already broke one person heart and I won't do it again. So, I'll tell her everything.
"Juliet.  I wanna tell you something...ummm Josephine is not just my best friend....She-she was my girlfriend.... when I was in London... i mean, yeah... she is my best friend but not anymore. After what I did to her, before I came here for movie, I was with her and I thought...I thought I loved her but after that I met you baby...an-and I understood what love is. I understood that I was just infatuated with her.. ....nothing else but she really loved me and after realising that, I stop answering my family and friend calls. I start to ignore them all because I knew....I knew, if I'll answer. They gonna bring Jo in conversation and I'll just feel guilty. You know, she made me promise one thing. One thing,  that I will never leave her but look! Look! what I did! I did left her alone. I broke the only promise I made. Please forgive me baby, I know, I should have told you all this shit before. I practically made you a home wrecker but I'm sorry please forgive me please........"
I utter with a heavy chest. I know I probably also lost her as well. I can't even look in her eyes.

She came forward and hug me. Okay...This isn't what I expect. I thought she would leave me alone but here she is comforting me. She never fails to shock me.
"No Hero, it's not your fault, it's not your fault that you thought you loved her but you didn't, maybe that was just because you guys were friend with each other and she is hot and everything so you thought you loved her but you didn't. It's not your fault. If she really love you then she'll understand."

"How you can be so understanding?"I said and continued "but she thinks that she fat and ugly and just because she is in other profession, I cheated on her, I tried to explain her everything but she just don't want to hear anything."
I sob in her neck again and after that what she did completely shook me.
"Let's go to your brother's wedding and we will talk to her there, yeah?"
"Juliet you sure you want to come, as per I know my friends they will hate you and me, both for hurting Jo. You know Jo was always insecure about herself that she can't do anything. We were the one who forced her to become gynaecologist, she was interested in that since her childhood, if anyone would ask her want she want to become, she would straight away say gynaecologist and after she grew up, she became insecure about this also, that she won't be able to become one, but look at her now... she is one of the best gynaecologist in the world." I didn't realise I'm smiling and crying until she wiped my tears with her hands.
"Let's go to bed, yeah?"
I nod my head. We both head to bed and I kissed her forehead and we slept.

Josephine Langford

After I left the hotel, I came to my Uber again. Good thing is I didn't took my bag in there. Yes. I was planning on staying here for one month. I even took holiday so that I can spend my time with him but he was already occupied and busy with that girl, who he claim as his girlfriend. So...I can't go back home to London or they will find out something is wrong and I don't want to ruin someones special month. So, I decided that I'll stay in a motel for this month and then I'll go back to London for their marriage.

I search on google about motel and tell the driver to take me there. After I check in the motel. I let the tears come out because from tomorrow.... I'm not gonna cry....I'm not gonna cry for someone.. who don't deserve it. I slept at 5 in the morning, got up at 7 in the evening after so long I've slept this long maybe because of my work. I've to head to hospital, if it's emergency. No matter, what the time is. So, I wasn't able to sleep properly but now I'm gonna spend this month for me. The life l've forgot to live for my own and I'll learn to live for myself rather than for someone, who can't love me, even after sleeping for a long time. I'm still feeling tired maybe because of that long flight and the shit that happened in my life so I slept again. Because from tomorrow onwards a new chapter of my life will being and I will live my life on my way from now onwards. I'll live it for me rather then for someone else.

Author's Note
Hey guys
Here's the next chapter
Please vote and comment
And tell me about your ideas.