10 : speaking out.

Junseo's POV

Jungwon sat beside me, his head resting on my shoulder as I carrased his hair lovingly. Sunghoon sat across of us, in deep thought.

"Just say whatever is on your mind already.", I broke the silence.

"Yeah, hyung. What's on your mind?", Jungwon asked.

Sunghoon let out a huge sigh and faced us.

"Are you guys really sure you want to tell the fans the truth? You know what can happen, right?", I looked down at Jungwon and he thought the same thing.

We have to do it. We looked at Sunghoon and nodded at the same time. Sunghoon raised his eyebrows surprised.

"I see. Well, we're here for you both if things don't go as expected."

"I might have to warn you guys.", Jake said as he was walking into the living room.

He sat beside Sunghoon and kissed him in front of us. Eww. Too much PDA guys.

"When me and Sunghoon came out, it wasn't smooth sailing and we expected that."

I remember when they came out. People kept calling them derogatory names. They still do but it's lesser than then. I would give examples but I don't think it's appropriate.

"You have to be ready for whatever you're experiencing right now to become worser."

"If you had came out before us, honestly I don't think your relationship would've lasted. No offence.", I nodded, hesitantly agreeing with him.

"But I'm confident. I'm confident that our relationship will work. I mean we have to try. Right, hyung?", Jungwon looked up at me with puppy eyes.

I smiled and nodded, kissing his forehead.

"We have to try. You guys have our back, right?", I asked them, hopeful.

"Of course! You're basically family to us at this point. We'll always have your back.", Sunghoon said with a soft smile.

It felt nice to know that they'll always be there for us.

"So are you guys doing a video or a simple letter on IG?", Jake asked.

~~~

We already got permission from my label and Jungwon's label to do this video so we went through with it immediately.

Jake set up the camera as I sat with Jungwon on the sofa. We didn't prepare a script, just because we wanted it to come from our hearts not from a piece of paper.

"Okay. In three, two, one."

He gave us a thumbs up signaling we can start.

"Hello everyone. It's been almost two months since the news came out that we are dating and we thought it'll be best if we cleared things up.", I started.

"Yes, it's true. We are dating and we are step brothers.", Jungwon continued.

"It might seem weird but we love each other and I love this baby boy a bit too much for it to be healthy.", Jungwon almost laughed but tried to just smile.

I smiled and put my arm around his shoulder.

"I hope you all can understand that we really love each other and we will never leave each other no matter what happens.", I continued.

"Engenes, I'm really sorry for not telling you all before the rumor came out. I've always wanted to tell you all myself but yeah."

"Anyways, that was all we wanted to address. Have a good day everyone!"

"Bye!", We both beamed and waved at the camera.

Jake ended the recording and we breathed a sigh of relief as Jungwon let his head flop on my shoulder.

"That was nerverecking.", I laughed heartily at his cuteness and ruffled his hair.

"We should probably hand the video over to our label to post.", Sunghoon suggested.

~~~

And so we did just that. His label saw nothing wrong with it and satisfied in posting it and releasing a official statement.

"Belift Lab and Key East Ent. have released a joint statement on their idol's rumored relationship."

A representative from Belift Lab stated, "We have agreed with representatives from Key East Ent. that we will support our idols and their relationship. We will take any and all action to those sending threats as it is unacceptable."

A representative from Key East Ent. stated, "We will support our idol, Yang Junseo in his relationship with Belift Lab's Yang Jungwon. We are sorry to those worried and we promise wholeheartedly that we will support them."

Both labels have agreed to reveal that the relationship between Actor Yang Junseo and Leader of Kpop Group ENHYPEN, Yang Jungwon is true.

comments

username1 : wow...they're really brave to actually reveal this but I don't have a problem with it. good luck to them both!

username2 : it took a long time for both labels to release an official statement but better late than never and they're a cute couple! almost as cute as jakehoon! second cutest!

username3 : the audacity of them to actually say this. the fact that it's still incest, it's disgusting they chose to do this.

username4 : yes! they shouldn't ever be forced to break up just because they're step brothers! I hope the support will outweigh the hate.

username5 : the video they released really showed how much they loved each other romantically and they're so cute together! we need a couple yt channel of them!