Chapter 19 ~Girl Talks :) ~

Heyyy so i felt like being extra nice and adding up a new part earlier!!! happy New Years Eve or just New Years everybody!! enjoy this chappy its kind of just a filler :) anywho Follow me on Twitter - NiallAnator3 i'll follow back and yeah :)

~Emma’s POV~

Once Amanda got home, we all gathered around the living room with new glasses up tea, and our pajamas on, getting our blankets and pillows ready to have a complete girl talk just like old times.

Once we all settled down, we started talking about random shit, like how school was, any hot boy, ya know the typical teenage girl chats. Then we brought up the boys, and how cool it was to be close friends with them.

“So Amanda, you and Liam?” I said, taking a sip of my tea.

“Yeah what about us?” she said, trying to hide that smile that was creeping onto her face.

“You too are pretty close, any feelings for each other?” Keera added in.

“I don’t know, I like him I guess, I mean he’s nice, and sweet, and so caring, but also has that fun side with him.” She spilled, a blush slowly showing on her face.

“Awe I think he might like you.” I told her, taking another sip of my tea, even though it’s still scorching hot.

“How? He just got out of a relationship did he not?” she said, getting all sad.

“Yeah but that was when we first moved here, it’s been almost three months or something like that. I think he likes you, what do you think Keerbear?” I turned the question to Keera using a nickname that I kind of just thought of.

“KeerBear? Alright that’s a new one, uh yeah I defiantly think he likes you, at least that’s what I heard.” She said, cuddling with her blanket a bit more.

“Haha yes Keerbear, its new.”

“Who?” Amanda asked.

“Oh Keera that’s her new nickname, I just made it up.” I said proudly.

“No not that, I mean who’d you hear it from?” she said, waving her hand off at me, so I waved back, that got an ‘eye role’.

“Nobody I made it up myself.” Isaid, “I’m not stupid.” I added on, once again she rolled her eyes at me, then threw a pillow at my face.

“Not cool! I could’ve been holding my tea!” I yelled, chucking the pillow back at her.

“Oh shut up! Keera! Who told you that he likes me?” Amanda said, getting more and more eager by the second.

“Uh um Niall.” She said, quietly.

“When were you with Niall?” Amanda asked, I turned my head to face Keera.