Chapter 35 -First Day Of Tour-

Chapter 35

-Emma’s POV-

I was standing on my front porch, letting out a sigh of tiredness, and happiness, mixed with a bit of sadness. Today was the first day of the tour, which means we’d be leaving Keera home alone for a few months, luckily though we bought her a cat to keep her company. She named him Cat, how original right?

I had all of my luggage that would hopefully last four or more months, but I’m sure we’d be going to a mall on one of those days where we all get a break, Amanda was standing right beside me, she was dressed in black leggings, and an oversized jumper, overall she looked cute for traveling. I was dressed in spandex jogging pants, with a lose top that had little smiley faces all over it.

Keera came through the door with sad eyes, she had on fuzzy pants with an oversized shirt, and I’m guessing she just woke up. I gave her a sad smile and then pulled her into a huge hug; I’m sure going to miss my like KerBear.

“I’m gonna miss you Ems.” She said, it sounded a bit muffled.

“Oh I’m going to miss you a ton KerBear, text and call every day!” I said, pulling out of the hug so Amanda has time to hug her as well, they talked a bit about how much they’re going to miss each other. 

We then pulled in for a group hug, I was trying my very best not to start crying, and I held back the tears, noticing that the other two girls were trying their best to hide them in as well. I heard a loud honking noise coming from the driveway; I looked to see a huge tour bus in front of our flat.

“Hello Ladies! So I was going to put you with the stylists but there was no room so you’ll be bunking with lads.” Paul said he had a clip board in hand, and a tired expression on his face.

“Ok that’s fine! So I guess we’ll be leaving now?” I asked, he nodded his head, and then headed towards the boys who were waiting outside.

“Well I guess this is goodbye?” Amanda said, turned to face Keera and me.

I shook my head. “Nope this is I’ll be seeing you later in four months or more, not to sure, bye KerBear, I’ll sure miss yeah.” I pulled her into another hug, then grabbed my things and headed over to the bus; I had to leave quickly so I wouldn’t start crying.

Niall pulled my into a hug, then let go so him and the other lads could go say bye to Keera, I sighed, and hugged Amanda who came up to me, giving the boys some time to say good bye. I looked over at Harry who looked like an awkward seal, I don’t see why they couldn’t have just been together, and they clearly have feelings for each other.

After ten minutes or less, Keera waved goodbye then left to go inside, she had tears in her eyes when she left to go inside. Amanda and I sadly carried our luggage onto the bus; we stopped and looked in amazement. the first room was a living room/lounge place, and next to it was a mini kitchen with a counter/bar thing to eat at, down the room was a closed off area which I’m guessing is where the beds are, and I’m sure after that, there is the bathroom.