Chapter 6 ~Tours and Malls~

Chapter 6

A/N there’s 3 POV’s so look out for them and sorry for such a late update, i've been pretty busy with babysitting and everything but this weekend i'll try to update again. :)

-Amanda’s POV-

I got up this morning with a smile on my face; we were going to take a tour of London with the boys. I’m still in shock that we met them. When we first saw them at Nandos I thought I was going to die, Keera looked like she crapped herself and Emma well she dumped water on herself, that’s how nervous we were, and luckily for us, they still wanted to hangout with us. Best day that could happen, considering that was like the first day here in London for us.

I got out of bed, jumped into the shower, washing my hair and body with coconut body wash, and Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Once I got out, I dried myself and put on my clothes for the day, I decided on wearing black skinny jeans, with a cheetah patterned tank-top. I decided to straighten my hair, then putting my bangs pinned to the side. For my make-up I only put mascara and eye shadow.

Once I was happy with my look, I went out to the kitchen to find Emma cooking up breakfast, which wasn’t much of a surprise. In my opinion I think she should’ve been a cook, but her being a designer and décor person, is great too. Emma was at the stove, already dressed and ready, she was wearing light blue skinny jeans, with a crop top that had the word ‘love’ scribbled across it, her hair was put into a side messy braid, she was wearing a pair of black TOMS, a pair of dangly earrings and a necklace to top the outfit off, she looked perfect.

“Morning Em.” I said while grabbing a glass of orange juice.

“Good morning! Are you excited for today? Because I sure am!” she chirped, she was always happy, I don’t know how though.

“I sure am.” With that I went to the lounge to check if my phone was there, hoping I’d get a message from someone.  Once I got my phone which was fully charged now, had one message from Liam.

Liam- Morning love, excited 4 today? I am (: X

I immediately felt a smile reach my face, he was so cute, too bad he just got out of a relationship with Danielle, he’s probably not over it yet, I know it’s sad that they broke up, but now I have a chance. Does that sound selfish?

“Oh did Mr. Payne text a certain someone?” Emma said, laughing at herself.

“No, what makes you think that?” I said I little to quick and fast.

“The way you answered me, oooh you like Liam!!!” she coed.

“And you like Niall and he likes you!” I said back, watching her blush like a mad women.

“Yeah I like him, but I don’t think he likes me, maybe as a friend, but nothing more, plus we just met.” She said, looking down at her feet, “breakfast is ready.” With that she shuffled out of the room, still blushing. I made my way to the kitchen to see Keera already eating some French toast with strawberries and whipped cream, yum one of my favorites.