Chapter 39 -The Airport-

Yo guys! its been a week or so I'm not really sure to be honest... but i'm updating right now!!! plus i'm making potatoes so that always makes me extra happy! enjoy this chapter it's pretty good I guess but i'll let ya'll be the judge of that.

Chapter 39

-Emma’s POV-

It’s been a whole week on tour!! Amanda and Liam still haven’t made up, they’ve been avoiding each other, but they are also making small talk on the odd occasion, I’m still trying to get them to talk, they haven’t broken up yet, which thank god for that! Because if they ended their relationship, I think I would cry. No joke.

Amanda has been writing for their new book coming out, and I’ve been coming up with more designs and outfits, Lou the boys’ make-up, and hair lady person. So now I’m not alone in the extra room for changing and getting ready.

Right now we were on our way to the airport, seeing how we can’t exactly drive to the states, because of the ocean that separates everything… yeah but anyways it’s like one in the morning, everyone is tired and grumpy, except me, I was pretty happy.

Amanda was trailing behind everyone else, and Liam was up front leading the way, I was holding hands with Niall, and everybody else was just walking like zombies. I sighed, decided I had to fix this awkwardness between Amanda and Liam, after all they are supposed to be in love instead of ignoring each other’s presence, that’ll just ruin tour even more!

I let go of Niall’s hand, and waited for Amanda to catch up, Niall looked at me weirdly, but realized what I was doing, he nodded his head and walked faster to catch up with Liam, they better make up tonight, or er this morning.

“Hey MandaBear.” I said cheerfully, wrong move.

“What?” she sighed, giving me a bit of a glare.

“So how are things?” I ignored her question.

“Alright.” She mumbled.

“Hey so did you and Li-“

“Don’t even mention his name!” she cut me off, now she was giving me a death glare, I sighed but I wasn’t ready to give up, I looked up over to Niall and Liam, they were in a deep discussion, I could tell.

“Okay well did you talk to him?” I asked again, but not mentioning his name.

“No, I don’t wanna talk.” She said, getting pretty pissed off.

“Well please! I know you love him, and he loves you so why not give him one more chance, like I said a week ago.” I tried again, now we were in the waiting area. Niall had taking Liam to the opposite side of where Amanda and I were sitting.

“I just can’t ok! What would you do if Niall told you he made out with his ex?” she asked, I thought for a second, then I looked at Niall, then back at Amanda.