Chapter 24~The Surprise Skype Call~

Hey Guys!~ i'm so so so so so sorry i didnt update earlier!! i feel so bad!! but i promise i'll try to update more often! i'll try anyways! basketball is getting pretty busy with all the practices and games haha but yeah ill shut up now..... enjoy this chapter! defiantly not my greatest but it'll do. anyways ready on!!!!

~Amanda’s POV~

Once Emma left the house, we were all still quite. Last night was pretty shocking, I didn’t even know how to react to the whole thing, it was like a nightmare that wouldn’t go away. Once Emma fell asleep on the couch I immediately called the boys, knowing they’d want to know.

After I called them last night, they told me they were going to come over in the morning, which they did. So I did what Emma normally does, and made breakfast, hoping the food would wake Emma up.

When the guys got to our flat, they were throwing questions at me lie nobodies busyness, and all of them were about Emma and her dad. I didn’t even know how to answer them.

After we all settled in, we waited for Emma to wake up, so we all stayed in the kitchen just talking amongst ourselves. An hour later, she finally woke up, and looked like nothing happened, except for the fact that her eyes were red and puffy from crying all night.

I gave her a sympathetic look, along with the others; she just shrugged her shoulders and got some juice.

Nobody made that much of a sound, she then took a seat next to Niall, asking the boys when they got here, and then she stopped talking, Niall whispered something in her ear, and then she nodded, looking out the screen door, then after getting up and leaving the room.

“Well she’s not crying.” Harry commented, stating the obvious.

“Yeah but she’s not her happy go-lucky-girl either.” Niall said, I nodded my head agreeing.

“Well maybe she’s not used to the idea of her dad being paralyzed, maybe she’s still in shock?” I suggested, saying it more as a question then a statement.

“True, how close were they?” Liam said, appearing right beside me to hold onto my side, to give me a side hug.

“Not very close, but he’s still her dad.” I told him, I looked over at Niall who looked confused, just like the rest of us.

“How ya doing Nialler?” Zayn said, putting a hand on his shoulder, and giving it a squeeze.

“Alright, I just feel bad, she cant even see her dad.” He told us, looking down at his hands.

“Well maybe she can.” Zayn said, we all looked at him questionly.

“Have you guys never heard of Skype?” he said, being sarcastic and snarky.

“Yes.” We all said in unison.

“Well I got work, so I’ll see you guys later.” Emma came to the kitchen, startling us all, we quietly mumbled goodbyes and off she went.