Chapter 38 -And let the Tears Begin-

2 chapters in one day! now that's impressive ;) anyway hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 38

-Emma’s POV-

Once I saw Amanda come back crying, I couldn’t help but feel a piece of me break inside, I could stand seeing her hurt like this. I took her to the bus to cool down and talk about things, I’m sure the boys are confused about what happen, but Niall could easily tell them.

I sat Amanda on the couch with a blanket, I went to make a cup of tea for each of us, the boys wouldn’t be allowed to come back on the bus ‘till after a few signings in an hour, so we had at least three hours to talk about what happened.

Once the tea done, I walked over to Amanda who was curled into a ball, crying, Amanda never actually cries, so seeing her in this state makes me want to beat Liam up, and help Amanda get through this.

“Amanda, I’m so sorry he did this to you.” I said quietly, she nodded her head and got up to grab her mug tea.

“How long did you know for?” she whispered, not looking at me in the eye.

“Earlier today, I was going to tell you, but I thought you should’ve heard it from Liam first.” I said honestly, she nodded her head.

“I just can’t believe THE Liam Payne would do something like that.” she said, all of a sudden getting really angry.

“I know, it’s terrible what he did, um did you break it off with him?” I whispered the last part, not wanting her to start bawling her eyes.

“No, I couldn’t bring myself to say it, I don’t want to lose him Em, I really like him, I actually think I might love him, and that scares me.” She said looking up, tears still coming from her eyes.

“I know Manda, well I don’t but if you truly love him, then give him a second chance and if he blows the second well you know what to do.” I told her, she nodded her head and gave me a side hug.

“Thanks Em, you honestly the best. I’ll talk to him later, I want to be alone for a bit, can you tell Liam for me that we’ll talk later tonight?” Amanda asked, I nodded my head.

“Sure thing, but hey watch a good comedy, I’ll be back in an hour or so, I might have to fix the boys anther outfit for the signing.” I smiled at her, she nodded at me, then shooed me out the door.

I walked back into the arena, walking down the long narrow hallway, humming a random tune that just popped into my head; I looked at the closed doors, skipping a bit on the way. I almost walked past the room Liam was in, if it wasn’t for the sniffles that I heard. I may be pissed off at what Liam did, but seeing people cry just broke my heart.

I walked into the room, and sat on the seat opposite from him; he didn’t even look up, or say a word. I sighed, instantly feeling bad. Ugh I hate this sweet soft side I had!

“Liam.” I whispered he shook his head, taking his head out of hands.