Chapter 13 ~Movies and Food Part 2~

hey guys!! here's the next  chapter hope u all enjoy it.

It was nine o’clock, and we were in the middle of The Grudge 3, do you realize how scary this movie really is? It’s super stupid but so scary, I couldn’t imagine seeing her appear. Right now it was at the part where the guy comes into the room where that lady was painting and it got all screwed up with blood or red paint but I’m scared as hell right now. I’m just glad I have Niall and Zayn right beside me, now I know I’ll be safe with them.

I got so into the movie that when the stupid doorbell rang I nearly crapped myself. Everyone being the mean ones that they were made me go and answer it, what if it was the grudge? Gosh now I know who I true friends are.

I went to look through the peep whole but seeing how it was dark outside I couldn’t really see anything but a figure. I unlocked the door, getting ready to beat up the person who may or may not be the grudge.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” I yelled opening up the door, I closed my eyes and shielding my face with my hands, yup I’m a cool cat.

“Whoa Emma calm down it’s just me but if you want me to leave then...” Amanda said, she finally came.

“Oh hey girlfriend! Sorry ‘bout that we were watching The Grudge 3.” I told her opening the door a little more for her to come in.

“Emma we’ve watched that movie five times how are you still scared of it?” Amanda asked, laughing lightly at me, how rude.

“Um it’s pretty scary.”

“NO ITS NOT!” I heard Keera yell from the living room.

“YES IT IS SHUT UP!” I yelled back, walking behind Amanda to the living room.

“Oh look who showed up from having ‘fun’ with Eric.” Louis said which earned him a glare from Amanda.

She just took a seat on the loner seat all by herself. “If you guys must know, I was actually working.” We all laughed at her, yeah right working, “I was!!” she claimed again, after we all settled down.

“Working in bed?” Louis commented with a smirk on his face.

“Ugh no I was working on a movie! I only told you guys I met him at a club so I didn’t just have to say I’m working on a movie and he’s my co-worker.” She said, I honestly couldn’t believe she was working on a movie, as a job, and she didn’t tell her best friend right away. What friend does that?

“What the heck! Why didn’t you tell me I’m your best friend, and you didn’t tell me?” I said, I was about to tackle her, but Zayn and Niall grabbed my arms so I had to sit still.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t want anybody know, but now that you all do.” She said, I just stopped trying to tackle her, there was no use.

“Whatever then, don’t expect me to tell you anything until I decide to tell everyone at once.” I said, putting all of my attention back on the paused TV screen, “Press play please.” I said after a few seconds, Liam was in charge of the remote to he did as I said.